Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 105 questions
votes
Yes. you can. However, you cannot put larger chunks or full apple at once. The chute being smaller, need to cut them into smaller pieces
Mar 11, 2013 by Aditya
votes
WHERE IS IT MADE? Dec 2, 2013
WHERE DO YOU THINK IT IS MADE? CHINA
Dec 3, 2013 by Philip
votes
When I have juiced wheatgrass, I had to push it through over multiple passes to get the juice fully extracted. Yes, it is possible, but you do want to run the wheatgrass through a few times.
Mar 13, 2013 by Chris M.
votes
I've juiced oranges and while it's doable, there's some time needed to prep it as the chute is quite small. Would be awesome to just peel an orange and drop it in but since it's really narrow, you have to ensure that you cut the orange in slices so it'll fit comfortably. Hope this helps!
Feb 19, 2013 by JJ Casas
votes
Yes. The pulp bin doesn't lock into place but just has two little nubs it rests on. I've been able to just lift it out to do this without popping the top of the juicer off.
Apr 17, 2014 by Bradley Calabro
votes
I just peel the outside of the ginger root to get out the "meat" of the ginger. A knife should do the trick! It doesn't have to be perfect though. The juicer is pretty hearty.
Feb 10, 2013 by Kjax
votes
I haven't tried limes. I have juiced lemons with the peel sliced into sections. It worked great!
Oct 5, 2013 by C.Sheppard
vote
No it will mess up the blades...
Feb 3, 2014 by Danielle Boone
vote
Yes it does juice broccoli. I haven't tried cauliflower. I have juiced broccoli, kale, cabbage, spinach, cucumber, apple, pear, kiwi, lemon, celery, ginger, carrots... Just make sure you cut them small before juicing.
Apr 1, 2014 by Angela Livingston
vote
Are you trying to push the fruit through? I find it's best to let the machine do the work. If you push them through, it tends to go too fast and not process correctly.
Nov 6, 2013 by S. Conner
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers