Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 3, 2014
However you cant do too much at a time. the blade fills up fast and sends chunks into pulp container. For the price and purpose awesome. I juice carrots and ginger and kale with apples very good. but the juice is a little pulpy.
on April 8, 2015
It does the job, but say goodbye to the pulpy orange juice you enjoy. This is incredibly misleading in the description: "With the 28-ounce pulp collector you can manage your pulp. Choose how much pulp you want in your juice and use the left overs in great recipes."

Nope. If you mean I can control it by pulling it out of the bin and put it in my glass and then stir it, then cool- but that is not a feature. It does the job, but that part should definitely be removed from the description, as I thought it was adjustable. It is not. It would be great if they gave you another strainer with a wider mesh that you could chose.
on December 8, 2013
Bought it for my brother because he was jealous of my stainless steel jack lalane power juicer dealy ma bober... anyways, this was A LOT cheaper, and he loves it. Says it gets more pulp out than mine, which is great for him as he doesnt like pulp!
on April 23, 2016
This juicer is EASILY my most favorite thing I own. I never knew I would get so into juicing but it's so much fun and SO delicious! Great for getting more servings of vegetables into your day! Also surprisingly easily to clean. Just rinse everything out and put into your dishwasher before indulging in your new juice, it will make it taste for satisfying!
on November 18, 2013
Made some great vegetable juice with it, and the use and clean up was easy. The Extractor worked perfectly. Once down side might be the shortness of the spout that fills the cup. You have to pay attention to pulp buildup inside too.
on December 21, 2015
works very good. it works good. I wouldn't say it was great........ I don't remember using it too much but the power it had was decent.. the squeezing power was nice.... if I tried some veggies it definitely cut through them very nicely. but there are better out there but this was pretty cheap and good also!
on April 25, 2015
I had a Breville, which is way more expensive, but like all fancy things, it lost its shine. In the cabinet it went after about a year and I ended up breaking it. I bought this juicer because I was desperate and its turned out to be pretty cool. It's def not comparable to the top notch juicers, it's more like a, " I will get you through the night" , kind of juicer. I found the opening to be super small and you have to really cut up the fruit. Other than that, it'll get you through
on July 13, 2014
Given the price, I set my expectations very low on this one. It certainly didn't exceed them but it didn't fall far below either... it's hard to really say what's this juicer in particular being bad and what's just a universal difficulty of juicing. You have to cut the fruits and vegetables beforehand, of course.

But then, with this, you have to run the pulp back through to get the last bits of juice. And then when you see all that pulp, you feel like you've wasted so much food! If you like spending 20-30 minutes preparing a single cup of juice, you'll love this. It was fun one or two times, then the novelty wore off and I realized if I used this thing every day, I would literally be spending over 7 full days of my year using this machine. Now I just... you know... eat raw vegetables and fruits. It tastes just as good, I swear...
on August 26, 2015
After reading many reviews I was hesitant to buy this juicer. I had a second hand machine before this one which had a tendency to fly apart during operation. Having moderatly used this one for a couple of months now, I can say it works just fine so far. It does a better job than my old one and puts out the expected amount of juice for the type and price of the machine.

I always clean the juicer immediately after use using a toothbrush on the strainer.
on July 2, 2013
This juicer works, but its not the best, you have to pass the pulp again through the juicer to get the full juice out of your fruits and veggies.
The filter is a pain to clear, the only way to get everything out is with a toothbrush (I'm not joking)
But then again it does the job, doesn't spill and if you didn't want to pay $100 dollars or more for a juicer you shouldn't expect the $30-$40 juicer to do the same than the $100 one...