4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, Price Amazon price is INSANE!!
My 4 yr. old son got this for christmas last year (when he was 3). Loves it a lot. Had to write a review, because this price is soooo insane. It costs about $50 at Toys R Us and I really don't understand Amazon.
Published on December 17, 2007 by L. Palmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it but wish it could do more
My boys, ages 4 and 2, love the set. They like how much noise the drill and saw make and they like pretending to use the screwdrivers and hammer. We've had it since last Christmas and all of the batteries are still going strong and nothing has broken yet! The only drawback is what to do with all the extra nails and bolts. The only project that comes with it is the...
Published on April 22, 2009 by R. OLIVA

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Black And Decker Junior Power Tool Workshop, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Black And Decker Junior Power Tool Workshop (Toy)
Compramos este Toy para mi hijo que cumplia 3 Anos y quedo mega feliz le encanto mucho y aprendido en tampoco tiempo mucho sobre el.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy, but you can get it for much cheaper, December 26, 2013
I bought this at Costco for 35$ for my almost 3yr old son. He absolutely loves it and this thing totally over delivers. This thing advertises "2 projects" and "whirring table saw", but for some reason they never mention on the box that the entire bench can be assembled/disassembled with the included toy tools! Granted that was a bit of a tall order for my son, but in a year or so I'm sure he'll be capable of it. The included "wood blocks" can also be "sawn apart" at their velcro seams. Now my 6 year old daughter wants one too... This thing really isn't strong enough for him to stand on, which brilliant idea will undoubtedly enter his mind at some point... But for 35$ I will take it, no questions asked. I wouldn't pay the outlandish 100+ prices they seem to be charging for this and similar on Amazon though, and I've seen similar complaints elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well thought-out toy, October 31, 2009
W. Griffiths (Kansas City, MO United States) - See all my reviews
I wasn't sure about this when I bought it, but it's nice to see that someone put some thought into this toy (One caveat: the storage trays are a bit shallow...not a dealbreaker! I'm considering cutting out the bottom of the trays and attaching netting...we'll see). I thought that only one project (the toolbox) might be inadequate, but then I was pleasantly surprised to notice that the tools used to assemble it (though it can be done by hand) are the tools that are included. If your little one gets tired of the toolbox, have him/her disassemble the work bench and put it back together...that ought to occupy them for a while!

Note: I got this for $55 at Walmart...no idea why it's $80+ on Amazon.

Great toy...wish I had this when I was a toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black and Decker Toy Workbench, December 31, 2009
J. K. Van Riper (New Bern, North Carolina USA) - See all my reviews
My wife and I first saw this workbench at the home of a friend. He had purchased it for his grandson, who loves it. It is a sturdy toy with a wide variety of features. We decided to buy one for our grandson's birthday. The price on Amazon.com seemed way out of line. With a little research and a trip to the Rock Hill, SC Wal-Mart we bought this workbench on December 30, 2009 for $27.48 plus $1.92 in South Carolina sales tax. It had been reduced from $54.96. Our only question, what justifies a price ranging from $139 to $217 on Amazon.com?

4.0 out of 5 stars great and fun!, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Black And Decker Junior Power Tool Workshop (Toy)
Very fun tool set for my nephew.
It has a desk light, drill press, and saw that is battery operated. I bought it for my nephew who is too small for some small parts so I simply put away the small nuts until he gets old enough.
This thing is great for outside or inside!
The photo tricked me... I thought there was a battery DRILL, like in the boys hand on the box, but there is not.
I was bumbed about that because that was the main tool I was looking for in a set! but it is great

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bench, but missing instructions, June 8, 2014
This review is from: Black And Decker Junior Power Tool Workshop (Toy)
Really like the set up of the bench, with the hooks and the fact that the kids can help "build" the bench with their new tools. Ours, however, came with no instructions. I was able to wing it mostly by looking at the picture of the fully assembled bench on the box, but after 30 mins of scouring the internet for the instructions and coming up dry, i'm stuck with a couple of leftover mystery pieces that I can't figure out the use of.

2.0 out of 5 stars just like real life, September 3, 2014
This review is from: Black And Decker Junior Power Tool Workshop (Toy)
It only gets two stars but honestly, 50+ tools and accessories!, no...
We do not count screws and bolts as tools or accessories, just like real life, we do not count hex wrenches as tools when we buy real 100 pc tools sets.
$59.00 is way to much, $40.00 is more like it because all it is, is a bench and some "power tools".
The nails to not even hammer in, they just sit there half way in so you can pull them out.

4.0 out of 5 stars price problem, December 10, 2012
Awesome toy I got it for my nephew and he loves it ...I am just not sure how they can justify selling it for so much when you can get at target for 39.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first tool bench, able to keep my son's attention!, March 28, 2009
My son is almost 2 and got this as a Christmas gift (purchased at Sam's Club for less than $50!) and he absolutely loves it! He has a short attention span with most toys but this is able to keep his attention for long periods of time with the fun sound effects and variety of tools it comes with. He never seems to get bored with it! I do agree that there isn't enough storage space for the nuts and bolts, but we have managed just fine. Comes highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and exagerated, December 4, 2009
Gen (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black And Decker Junior Power Tool Workshop (Toy)
First let me say I bought this same toy on here a few weeks ago for $100 less and I still think it is overpriced. I should have bought the basic workbench at Walmart for $50. It says it comes with over 50 extra pieces who knew they were counting each piece of your toolbox and the pieces you need to put it together. After putting it together your only have 3 screws, 3 nuts, and 5 nails and the tools. I expected alot more pieces for my son to play with. The toolbox it tiny and the way it fits together everything falls out of it. I would recommend this toy but only the basic set. It is not worth paying more for the so called extras. Besides the toolbox and flashlight I don't believe you are getting any extras. Had I not already put it together I would have returned it and bought the cheaper one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›