5.0 out of 5 stars future construction foreman
my youngest grandson just turned 3. he loves the construction trucks, tools, clothes,etc... so this was definitly a fantastic gift.
Published on December 16, 2010 by grandmadiana2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but very soft cloth
Published on October 18, 2011 by M. Melanie Chevalier

5.0 out of 5 stars future construction foreman, December 16, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but very soft cloth, October 18, 2011
This review is from: Black and Decker Junior Tool Belt 14 Piece Set (Toy)
My son loves to "help" dad around the house when he is fixing things so when he got too many of the Black and Decker Junior tools to carry around we though that this would be a great help. The largest problem with this item is that while it is nice that the material is soft as to not scratch him it makes for lousy tool belt material so when ever he bends over some of the longer tools fall out. The waist band is also just a slightly thicker (not stiffer) fabric that attaches with Velcro - though even this was not done all that well as even attaching it at the smallest size is still a bit big for my son and he is on the bigger end of size T-3 at this point so it ends up sagging some.

The one other smaller complaint would be the "safety glasses". The two problems I had with these are -

1. While I know that this are not really safety glasses in anyway they are made hard plastic and I think if he fell with them on they might really hurt him (think falling on your keys type thing).

2. The lens in the glasses make a lot of distortion and while I think that for short periods of time this is not a big deal if he was one of the kids that "never takes them off" I might be a bit more worried about it.

Over all I would not recommend this set one to anyone with an active little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a 4 year old., December 12, 2013
This review is from: Black and Decker Junior Tool Belt 14 Piece Set (Toy)
I purchased this tool belt set for my granddaughter who was turning 4. She loves to work with her Dad so she put on the belt and was ready to take down the house. A great gift for a boy or girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Older kids, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Black and Decker Junior Tool Belt 14 Piece Set (Toy)
We actually decided to get this for my 2 year old daughter who is always following me around grabbing my tools. She played with it for a little bit but of course now everything is scattered about and she is once again back to playing with my tools. Great product though!

2.0 out of 5 stars Black and Decker Junior Tool Belt, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Black and Decker Junior Tool Belt 14 Piece Set (Toy)
I got these for 3 of my grandson's for Christmas, definetly not worth the money / tool belt is made very cheap....tools look like dollar store merchandise. I would not recommend this product!
CathyR