Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Black & Decker LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5 Amp Ele...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 20% off the $79.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you book your first service. Learn more
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.99 shipping
Black & Decker LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5 Amp Electric Chain Saw
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 4.5 amp motor
- Innovative clamping jaws grab and cut in one easy motion
- Cuts branches and logs up to four inches in diameter
- Six inch bar length; weighs 6-1/2 pounds
- limited 2-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Package Quantity: 1
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Black & Decker LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5 Amp Electric Chain Saw
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Voltage||120 Volts||18 Volts||120 Volts||120 Volts|
|Item Weight||6.5 pounds||10.2 pounds||6.25 pounds||11 pounds|
|Size||6" Bar Length||Information not provided||12" Bar Length||16" Bar Length|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Can cut directly on the ground. How many times have you dulled a chainsaw blade because the chain touched the ground? The chain guards on this allow you to cut trees right on the ground.
2) Familiar and comfortable cutting action. The scissor motion is easier than the knife motion of a traditional chainsaw. When trees are felled and on the ground, you can walk along the tree to buck the pieces to lengths rather than propping up the tree and then kneeling next to it for each cut.
3) Appears safer. The blade is almost entirely enclosed. When you put the saw down, you don't need to worry about the blade hitting anything. The light weight (6 pounds) is also less tiring. I would give one to my mother (age 70) to use on her trees.
4) Very capable saw. The manual recommends no more than 4 inch diameter, but I've cut larger trees without problem.
Watch the video on the amazon site. It does a good job illustrating the benefits. A traditional chainsaw is still best for felling trees and cutting large trees, but this lopper is my new favorite companion to my traditional saw.
Just Love my new tool !!!!!!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If a woman with severe back issues in late middle age can use this with ease, anyone can! Sooo glad I bought it.Published 3 days ago by janelizabeth
I would recommend Black & Decker LP1000 Alligator Lopper to anyone who is looking for high quality productPublished 12 days ago by Leroy Fisher
This is my 2nd one. I use this quite a lot during the spring and summer. I can't do the larger branches, but I can surely cut off the smaller ones.Published 12 days ago by Joan Nabors
Did not use -- returned for the freedom of ordering the cordless model. Awesome. Both Alligator's are really toys, but such convenient toys, and so much safer than a 'real' chain... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Marianna Hartsong
Terrific - goes through tree branches and small trunks as easily as scissors on a Bonzai tree! The two-handed switch and enclosed design makes me feel about as safe as I ever... Read morePublished 29 days ago by DAK
Finally got to use it today, had it for a couple weeks before i got the chance to use it. First impression is very good. easy to use, and it cuts nicely. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Maxx