5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Unit
I replaced a Craftsman 3.6 volt unit with this Black & Decker version. So far, very pleased. Has excellent torque and is easy to handle. Great for smalls jobs, such as disassembly where a cordless drill is overkill.
Published 22 months ago by Donald M. Burg

3.0 out of 5 stars Very handy little rechargeable screwdriver
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:49 Mins
My wife had an old electric screwdriver that finally gave out after many years of faithful service. It was quite a bit larger than this Black & Decker Li2000 and used much larger batteries. The Li2000 uses internal Lithium Ion batteries and the unit itself is quite compact. As far as I can tell, the battery is not user-replaceable...
Published 23 months ago by M. Erb

3.0 out of 5 stars Very handy little rechargeable screwdriver, May 25, 2012
This review is from: Black & Decker Li2000 3.6-Volt 3 Position Rechargeable Screwdriver (Tools & Home Improvement)
Length:: 2:49 Mins

The screwdriver comes essentially uncharged so it is recommended that you fully charge it before use for at least 16 hours. Each time the screwdriver is used, B&D recommends charging it back to full to ensure battery longevity.

Two hex-shank bits are included, a philips head and a flat head. Unfortunately there is no clip or storage receptacle on the screwdriver itself which I consider a pretty big omission. A sliding switch controls forward and reverse with a center position which is basically an off position. The same switch used to determine forward or reverse is also used to activate the screwdriver. You do so by pressing down on the switch. It's a bit inconvenient to operate the screwdriver this way and I would have preferred a more conventional finger operated trigger. This is not a variable-speed screwdriver. One speed is all you get. It does have the ability to lock down the screw-head so you can operate the screwdriver manually if you wish. It's nice to be able to put the final spin on a screw manually so you can judge how tight it is.

The screwdriver handle has 3-positions... straight, about 45 degrees and somewhere in between straight and 45 degrees.

It's a handy little screwdriver with some room for improvement but for the price, it's adequate.
You might also want to check out the Black & Decker LI3100 Compact Lithium-Ion Driver with Cordless Rechargeable Screwdriver which I've also reviewed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Unit, May 27, 2012
Donald M. Burg (South Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE!, November 6, 2012
This is a very nice rechargeable screwdriver! It does the job of tightening and getting screws out effortlessly. I showed it to my sister and she immediately started to test it, (after I had recharged it for the 16 hours that they recommend), by tightening the loose knobs she had on several lids of her pots and pans. The 3 different positions settings is very helpful also, when you need to reach those hard to reach places. It arrived fast from Amazon.com and well packaged. Now I'm considering ordering the "pink" one for her since she loved it so much. I will definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a small, yet powerful little rechargeable screwdriver. Get it! The Black & Decker Li2000 3.6-Volt Rechargeable Screwdriver is a winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little gizmo, works great!, January 12, 2013
T. Cole (Manassas, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This was inexpensive, battery lasts a long time, and it works well. The only thing I would improve is to include a way to hold more than one driver end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked great., January 1, 2014
I bought this because I had purchased some Ikea furniture and thought it would help make the assembly process faster. Very glad I did. Worked exactly as I had hoped. Easy to use and handle. I had bought 2 of the same pieces of furniture from Ikea and they had a lot of pieces including a lot of screws. This screwdriver definitely saved me time. The only drawback was that the first time you charge it takes 16hrs so don't expect to use it the same day you get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little screwdriver, October 1, 2013
This is not a drill. It is, however, a fantastic little time-saving screwdriver. The two heads that come with it are very decent quality, only my toughest screws chewed them up a little, but I used this little guy for total demolition and re-imagining of a camper. Saved me tons of time, charge lasts a very long time, and it is very sturdy for such a little tool. Will not replace a drill, but a great addition to a tool collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely wrath to buy, December 19, 2013
This is an excellent Screwdriver very easy to hold and it’s small to storage. I would suggest it to everybody.

I wouldn’t recommend using it for harsh stuff (like Screwing in thick plywood’s etc.) it works great for sheetrock or thin panels etc. from my understanding it’s simply not made for that cause.

Over all the service is great and the item price is affordable. definitely wrath to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its underpowered., February 24, 2013
It is a 3.6v device so it wont drive a 3inch screw into a 2x4 but it will get it half way there. I use it for computer repairs and the lithium battery holds charge for a long time, I use it every day and I repair about 6-10 computers/laptops a day and i only charge it once a week. Only issue with it is that the bits included are not magnetic and the socket is not adjustable. But if you find some magnetized bits that fit(its standart hex fitting) its a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this thing, March 29, 2013
I have used this for screwing sheetrock screws in an working on computers fixing lots of electronics an it hasn't failed me one bet. For something so cheap it works like a charm

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have for quick home repairs etc, August 4, 2013
I couldn't live without one of these. This one is my second - the first model isn't to be found anymore, if that tells you anything about how long it lasted. The 3 positions make it easy to get the job done from different angles. I'm satisfied with the speed - I use it for putting furniture together, screwing screws in pre-drilled holes, putting toys together and so much more. It's small enough to store in my kitchen cupboard.

ARRAY(0x9f49a798)