Black & Decker MM875 Lawn Hog 19-Inch 12 amp Electric Mulching Mower with Rear Bag (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$311.47 + $64.02 shipping|
|You Save:||$8.52 (3%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Corded electric lawn mower with 12 amp motor for plenty of power for mulching or bagging
- Effortless to start and maintain; produces zero emissions
- Cushioned grip and handle height adjustment for comfortable operation
- 19-inch deck size; weighs 52 pounds
- 2-year limited warranty; includes rear bag assembly and rear mulching insert
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Black & Decker MM875 Lawn Hog 19-Inch 12 amp Electric Mulching Mower with Rear Bag (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Shipping||$64.02||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$63.50|
|Sold By||Life and Home||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||All World Service|
|Dimensions||17.6 inches x 36 inches x 22.5 inches||18 inches x 26.88 inches x 16.13 inches||21.88 inches x 34.88 inches x 16.81 inches||18.5 inches x 36 inches x 22.75 inches|
|Item Weight||52 pounds||56 pounds||52.9 pounds||72 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
This corded, electric mower is and maintenance free. View larger.
The Lawn Hog features a 12 Amp motor, which produces plenty of power to cut and mulch even deep, wet grass. The electric motor produces lower noise and emissions levels and eliminates stopping and starting to refill gas tanks or clean dirty filters and spark plugs.
Built-In Adjustable Features to Match Your Lawn
Choose a deck height between 1 1/4 and 3 1/2 inches--all fours wheels raise and lower with the push of a button. Set the length higher if you mow often or keep it tight to give yourself added time between mowing.
A Comfortable Grip That Adapts to You
The specially cushioned grip reduces vibrations that can lead to fatigue while giving you added safety and control. And the handle can be adjusted to the perfect height for you, allowing you to stand upright with arms extended to mow comfortably.
Bag or Fertilize While You Mow
Keep your lawn tidy by gathering clippings in the included bag, which detaches easily for dumping or composting. Keep the bag off to mulch your lawn with the trimmings, providing a natural fertilizer.
Perfect for your small or medium sized lawn, the Lawn Hog will mow within a 100-foot radius of the nearest outlet. The compact size is easy to control for a precise cut, and the handle folds for easy storage when not in use.
The 19-Inch Lawn Hog Electric Mower is covered by a full two-year warranty.
What's in the Box
MM875 Lawn Hog Electric Mulching Mower, rear bag assembly, rear mulching insert
|Setup and adjustment is easy, whether you choose to bag clippings or you use the mulching insert to fertilize naturally as you mow.|
|Key Features||Lightweight mulching and rear-bag mower perfect for yards where an electrical outlet is within 100 feet of the furthest area to be cut.||Mulching and rear-bag mower that is perfect for yards where an electrical outlet is within 100 feet of the furthest area to be cut.||Energy Star ceritfied corldess mower produces zero emissions; folds down for easy, compact storage.||Removable 36V battery can be charged seperately from the mower unit, and multiple batteries can be purchased for extended runtime.|
|Power||Corded 12 amp motor||Corded 12 amp motor||36V intergrated battery||36V removable battery|
|Mulch/Bag/Discharge||Rear bag with mulching insert and discharge capabilities||Rear bag with mulching insert and discharge capabilities||Rear bag with mulching insert and discharge capabilities||Rear bag (mulching insert and side discharge chute sold seperatley)|
|Cutting Area||Up to 1/4 acre||Up to 1/4 acre||Up to 1/3 acre||Up to 1/3 acre|
|Runtime||N/A||N/A||Up to 12,000 square feet||Up to 12,000 square feet|
|Height Adjustment||One point, single lever adjusts all four wheels simulanteously||One touch, single lever adjusts all four wheels simulanteously||One point, single lever adjusts all four wheels simulanteously||One touch, single lever adjusts all four wheels simulanteously|
|Height Settings||1-1/4- to 3-1/2-inch||1-1/4- to 3-1/2-inch||1-1/2- to 3-1/2-inch||1-1/2- to 3-1/2-inch|
|Wheel Size||7-inch||7-inch front / 8-inch rear||7-inch front / 8-inch rear||7-inch front / 9-inch rear|
|Weight||46 pounds||52 pounds||64 pounds||72 pounds|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years|
Top Customer Reviews
Over the years, I have had numerous different gas mowers. My last gas mower was a Sears 6.5HP 22" Self-Propelled with a Briggs&Stratton engine.
Pulling 15-20 times to start it (sometimes it took even more pulls) gets very tiring and frustrating! Don't they all claim a "3-push 1-Pull Start"? I decided to search online at Amazon.com for reviews of electric mowers. I hate having to mess with gas, oil, tune-ups, noise, shaking that made my hands numb during mowing (which I finally mitigated by wearing gel-padded cycling gloves).
My grass is "tall fescue" - it grows very thick - I live in the high desert in the Antelope Valley, CA (elev. 2346 ft.). As you can probably guess, it gets quite hot here during mid-to-late summer (105-115+). Even when I start mowing early (9-11am) it is already near 100 degrees so, I searched for the most powerful electric mower I could find. I wanted to make sure my time spent under the sun would not exceed that of a gas powered unit of equal power. Just as other reviewers have stated it arrived in a big box on my front porch. Assembling the handle and attaching the bagger was a snap. It IS a two-prong input into the handle of the Lawn Hog - I already had that type of cord. I plugged it in, pulled up the orange handle up and WHAMO! It roared to power!
In my opinion, this mower is comparable to a 6.5HP gas mower - others may disagree but I will tell you, this thing is POWERFUL. It cuts the grass with the cleanest cut out of any mower I have ever owned and does no damage to the lawn sprouts (as long as you do not set the height adjustment to scalp your lawn).Read more ›
- gas is more powerful than electric. It might be true but this never is a problem even if you mow once in 3-4 weeks. We are quite happy with the power.
- cord management: You get used to it once you plan the layout and how you'll mow the lawn. You always start from close to the outlet and go far away from it. This way cord always follows you and you don't run the risk of running it over. Although, you should still be watchful of it.
- maintenance: Definitely less worries with electric mowers. no gas, no oils, no smell in the garage, no special handling when storing it away for the season, no servicing before the season starts
- operation: easy to operate other than managing the cord, pull the lever and it starts, no need to pull the string etc. Some expensive gas mowers have switch to stop the blades but let the engine run when you are emptying the grass bag, but this one doesn't need anything like it.
- environment friendly
- less noisy as compared to gas ones
- less cutting area. 18 or 19 inches instead of standard 22 inch with gas mowers.
- warranty: lot of people mentioned that gas mowers have 4-5 years and electric one's have 2 years, but most of the mowers now, even gas ones, have only two years warranty. So, it was not an issues for us.
- cordless? first of all, these are slightly heavier since you are carrying the battery also but the deal breaker was replacing the battery after 2 years.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This electric corded mower is okay for smaller lawns. It is very quiet which is nice. No more oil changes or trips to the gas station. Read morePublished 2 months ago by steve
This is wonderful. After reading about all kinds of lawn mowers I had decided on this one and am glad that I made this choice. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Rings
This machine lasts no more than slightly over two years, which seemed reasonable to me for the price that I paid for the first 2 (around $200). Read morePublished 5 months ago by The Old Goat
I bought this mower on Amazon over 3 years ago, possibly the best purchase I made for our house.
If you're going to be trying to mow stripes on your yard or get a ruler out to... Read more