Top positive review
13 people found this helpful
Less is More
on September 18, 2004
I don't know why my experience is so different from the previous reviewers, but it is. I love thermal carafes, and was waiting for a space saver version. Meanwhile I was given a top of the line Quisinart Grind and Brew. It was absolute garbage. I saw this unit and bought it right away. It installed quickly, and works perfectly.
1) separate water reservoir stays clean.
2) It brews strong coffee
3) Unlike the Quisinart, it pours easily without dribbling.
4) It is easy to clean, although:
1) the little sneak a cup feature, which I have not used, looks like it might be difficult to clean.
2) It takes a while to brew.
Easy to clean, works well, stays out of the way, not too expensive. I love it.
I am a carpenter who really likes coffee. I have used all sorts of makers, but I don't consider myself an expert on beans and fancy coffees. I don't submit many reviews, because few things really live up to their billing.