4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well
I have always used old fashioned elbow grease but when I caught this on sale I decided to give it a try. It works very well. I only have 3 complaints.
1. There is no way to store the extra bit on the drill. I had to tape 1 bit to it.
Published on December 9, 2009 by Polar Bear Lover

I rate this 3 star because it runs out of battery if I just leave it alone and not used for a week and it takes 16 or so hrs to fully charge. Although, it is very useful gadget for the price but it could be better. I bought extra attachments to this at home depot for $19.00 it was worth it, got all kinds of drill bits and all kinds of screw driver extension.
Published on September 13, 2009 by Alain A. Flores

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, December 9, 2009
Polar Bear Lover (Millington, TN, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black & Decker PP360 Cordless 4-4/5-Volt Screwdriver with Rotating Drive (Tools & Home Improvement)
2. There are only 2 bits. I knew this when I ordered it though. I solved this problem by buying a set of bits that will fit the device and they are in a carrying case which also gives me a solution to problem number 1.
3. The battery doesn't seem to hold the charge over long periods of non-use. Plug it in to charge the night before you will want to start a project or work with it plugged in.

My Dad used to have a cordless screwdriver many years ago which was nigh on useless after 2 screws and that is why I waited so long to buy one. Even with the above complaints I am very satisfied with my purchase and recommend its purchase. It seemed to have plenty of power to do what I needed and did not run out of power before the job was done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Screwdriver, September 20, 2009
Amazon Customer (Springfield, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I have a Denali rechargeable screwdriver set which I like, but the screwdriver doesn't have much power. This one beats it hands-down. The rotating drive feature works fine, but I haven't found a situation where it makes much difference. The important thing for me is that the screwdriver is powerful enough for my home maintenance work, and it is comfortable to use. I am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuck's review, October 5, 2008
Excellent product, even my wife uses it and loves it! Saves me a lot of hassle pulling out the big drill. Love the versatile adjustable drive head, I have actually used it hanging cornice boards for my wife. Worked exactly as promised.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is useful but if not in use it runs out of battery even at full charge, September 13, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Driver. Shop for price., March 15, 2010
Thomas W. Farley "Tom" (Islip, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Works OK. The direction button is easily hit to the neutral position. The rotating head feature is great for straight driving in close spaces, like inside cabinets and under countertops. Battery does not hold charge between uses so keep it plugged in for constant use or charge 12 hours before planned usage. Shop for best price. $32.00 is a bit high

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little power screwdriver, December 4, 2009
I am a hotel engineer. I can just keep the B&D in my pocket and take care of many jobs quickly and easily without going back to the shop for big one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Production, February 23, 2014
I love it. It works. Good job... I hope you will buy this. You'll enjoy. Please read reviews first. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars catskills4life, February 9, 2014
this tool makes up for my eye sight by having a mini torch.it also does over tightened or round out a screw head..amazing invention.love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and buy a real screwdriver, June 3, 2013
Very little umph and really can't see using much. Get a real drill with an extension and you will be happier.

4.0 out of 5 stars what I expected, May 19, 2013
This was a replacement for one I already had but for which the charger was missing. It is exactly what I expected and arrived sooner than I expected. I like it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›