|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.2 x 6 x 3.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||PS130|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||NiCAD|
|Warranty Description||TWO YEARS|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Black & Decker PS130 FireStorm 12-Volt 1-2/5-Amp Hour NiCad Pod Style Battery
|You Save:||$37.90 (61%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with both current and previous Fire Storm 12-Volt models and the D14K-2 3/8-Inch cordless drill
- Rough and tough plastic housing for long-lasting, dependable use
- Zero memory technology; supplies up to 500 recharges
- Dimensions: 7.2-by-6-by-3.8-Inch (Width by Height by Depth); weighs 1-1/5-Pound
- Includes a 2-year warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Well guess what, the DeWalt DC9071 rechargeable battery in the DeWalt DW9216 dual charger does just fine in the Black & Decker hedge trimmer. In fact, since it works and is readily available at the local hardware store, it is far superior to the Piece of S*** 130 by Black & Decker.
Had I to do it over, I'd just avoid the Black & Decker PS130 system entirely and instead go with something with either an engine or a cord.
All batteries get tired quickly with usage and they die quickly ( in that they no longer hold a charge at all ). A new battery costs $35 and I only paid $45 for the complete drill/charger/bits so buying new batteries seems like a waste. I bought the Dewalt drill ($180) which came with two batteries and _really_ like it. It charges fully in 1 hour has _lots_ of power and the batteries last quite a while.
Well, almost no one:
So I hope that helps the person who posted about not being able to find the charger.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am reviewing my initial 1 star review. Turns out, the battery was fine. I bought some replacement chargers on ebay and apparently, they were both bad. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Josue
bought as a gift. Father in law purchased drill several years ago and needed a battery replacement.Published 2 months ago by Karen Stowers
Battery works just as expected, but it would have been nice to know that I needed a charger before I bought since it is as much as the battery. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kathy Smith