5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome!
Published on July 18, 2012 by Cutter

3.0 out of 5 stars I just wanted to have a spare one
I ordered this to have as a back-up. The original chain on my alligator is still working fine, but I wanted to have an extra one - just in case. I haven't opened it yet and probably won't until I need it.
Published 7 months ago by W. Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome!, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Black & Decker 6-Inch Replacement Saw Chain RC600 (For LP1000 and NLP1800 Alligator Loppers) (Lawn & Patio)
The chain alone is kind of the quiet partner of this team, but when paired up with the B&D Alligator Lopper.. OMG. I'm 5'2, 125 lbs, getting up in age to a point that managing a chain saw became a daunting task, but the clean ups still needed to be done. I ordered the lopper on a whim, thinking there's no way this will work, but... When it arrived, I almost sent it right back without opening the box. It was heavy & big! Well, I couldn't stand it, I opened it, and yes it was STILL heavy & big. I had to try it though. Once it got in an actual cutting situation the size and weight disappeared. The way it works is the top jaw of the lopper holds it in place, so the weight is minimal. I trimmed every tree on my 20 acres, by myself, resulting in a pile 30' long, 20' wide and about 15' tall all with the B&D Alligator lopper! I worked from morning to dark with a brief break in between for days, & never got sore or to a point I couldn't manage the Lopper. And, it can handle anything the jaws will fit around!

5.0 out of 5 stars 6" chain saw blade, August 27, 2011
This chain replaces the chain for the Black & Decker Alligator. We like the saw really well and like to keep an extra chain on hand. Nice product Black & Decker!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement chain, May 27, 2014
Cat Martin "Cat" (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews
What can you say about a replacement chain? Either it works or it doesn't - this one works fine. That's all I have to say about this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars B & D Alligator Loppers and replacement chain, July 1, 2010
The B & D Alligator Lopper is one of the handiest items I've used. I'm female, and very afraid of regular chain saws because they don't have blade protectors. This chainsaw has a short bar and short chain, is fully protected and it's really great for trimming up branches up to 4" in diameter. Don't let the small size fool you - it's very sturdy and powerful. I live on a farm and have lots of trees to trim up. Replacement chains are very affordable. Great buy and Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
The chain is great, lasts longer than I thought it would highly recommend this B&D chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Nice, quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality chain, June 23, 2014
It's good to have a spare chain around should the original one fail or become very dull for any reason. Black & Decker quality as always.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, June 17, 2014
Tina Joiner (Valdosta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought the Alligator lopper, I wanted to make sure I had replacement chain available when I need it. The alligator lopper is an outstanding tool.

3.0 out of 5 stars I just wanted to have a spare one, May 5, 2014
W. Miller (Western Washington) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement chain for alligator chain saw, April 21, 2014
Big D (Middle of the Pacific) - See all my reviews
Fits the alligator chain saw perfectly. Easy to install. Keeps you chainsaw cutting like new. The alligator chainsaw is not for cutting down the forest but instead is perfect for yard trimming of branches and small trees.