Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
Mine has a red yellow and green light across the top and in the shape of a small battery. This is to ley you know you know the condition of the battery. Red is needing charge,yellow is to let you know caution and the green is full charge. And none should be lit unless you press the check battery button. I hope this helps answer your question!!!!
Oct 5, 2014 by guzberry
votes
I think some people do ,but i always take mine inside when I come home.
Jan 9, 2010 by C. Kuyper
votes
That depends on the wattage/current draw on the tv.
Nov 21, 2006 by Jack (NMI) Stecker
votes
mA=milliamp. Yes, as long as the connector is the right polarity and size. More mA is fine, not enough is a problem. You should be able to get the original adapter from Black & Decker: 1-800-618-5178
6 days ago by c3o7l4
votes
Not a slow charger. It is a portable booster and works very well.
Sep 8, 2014 by Barron
votes
If you pay for the shipping, you can have mine for free. I'm going to throw it out with the unit anyway. Email me at billblas54@hotmail.com if interested. If not, I suggest you try the Black & Decker website.
Jul 10, 2014 by W. BLASCHUK
votes
votes
While it does hold a partial charge out of the box, you really should charge it up before it's first usage. It includes both AC and DC adapters, so you can charge it up from your home AC sockets.
Dec 1, 2008 by Jcat
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers