5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves It.
I am recovering from cancer. My wife and I have been through some very dark times this past year. I felt that black diamonds would be a metaphor for what we had been through, as well as the love we have. These diamonds are not perfect, neither are we, but we love and have faith, these represent that.
Published 16 months ago by Johnny Write

1.0 out of 5 stars GO WITH YOUR GUT INSTINCT!!
Published 14 months ago by Bradley Darrell Summey

1.0 out of 5 stars GO WITH YOUR GUT INSTINCT!!, November 21, 2013
This review is from: 1 1/2ct Black Diamond Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold Screw Backs With Free Blitz Jewelry Cleaner (Jewelry)
One diamond was clearly bigger than the other. Noticed it within 3 seconds of opening the box (more on the box later). Both diamonds also had VERY different cuts and made the set look awkward. It is almost like they sent a 3/4 ct earring and a 1/4 ct earring to me. Both diamonds were scuffed up slightly. The screw backs slid right off... without unscrewing them. Very disappointed. Took a gamble buying jewelry online and will not do it again. Even the box they came in was falling apart and you could see where it was all glued together. If the earrings were fine, I would have given it 5* regardless of the box. But they couldn't even make that look decent. I'm fairly easy to please, but this was by far the most disappointing purchase I've ever had on Amazon... or online for that matter. I would not be shocked if they were fake too (but I cannot confirm that).

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves It., September 18, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars WOW. Absolutely horrible not once, but twice., January 26, 2012
So, i would first like to say i really wanted to like these. I have been wanting black diamond earrings for a while and finally decided to purchase them. The "first" time i ordered them the box came tampered with and as I opened the box much to my dismay, no earrings. They were stolen from the shipment. Not blaming the seller here, but a bad experience non the less. I still really wanted them so I got the refund and ordered again. I got one day shipping thanks to the lovely people at amazon customer service and sure enough they arrived the next day. I opened the box with excitement only to find some absolute junk earrings. The facets were completely different on both studs making each earring completely different than the other. There were so many scatches on the face of the diamond it was ridiculous. So, now we have two completely different diamonds with tons of scratches and i still wanted to like them. As i furhter inspected them, I discovered that one of the earrings wasnt even screw back as the description says. The hole in the backing was too big to engage the screw making it defective yet again. I have reached my limit with these earrings and called back amazon to have my money refunded yet again. Forget to say, the first time I ordered they came with a appraisal card, second time nothing. Really SuperJewelers? Can you really be this bad? I refuse to beleive a company like this is allowed to operate on amazon. Would you send a pair of earrings that looked as if they were attached to the bottom of a pair of shoes that were skidding across pavement? I sure wouldnt...It seems though, SuperJewelers would.. Good luck..

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a Statement, August 23, 2010
Looking for a product that makes a statement, this is it, the beauty of a diamond and the unique quality of beig very different this earing says both. The service was impeccable the product arrived in a timely manner and was everything the seller advertised. I will look to them in the future for all my jewelery needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 1/2 ct black diamond stud earrings, December 22, 2011
I love the earrings!! Just as described. I was going to order the 2ct earrings but changed my mind and ordered the 1 1/2ct earrings. Not to big or to small, perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One word - Wow!, August 9, 2012
I was looking for something different for a special wedding anniversary. I had been thinking about black diamonds and searched several shopping sites and kept coming back to these earrings. I was concerned about the unfavorable reviews, but I am so glad I took a chance to order these earrings. They are beautiful - like I said "wow!" The earrings arrived within 48 hours, well packaged for mailing. They came in a pretty jewelry box with a ribbon tie, inside was a very nice jewelers earring box with a snap closure - did not expect that. Very nice presentation. The gold mountings are sturdy with a screw back. The stones are perfectly matched, well faceted with plenty of sparkle, no scratches or marks. The earrings are a much better quality than any I saw in person when I was shopping in my local jewelry stores. Amazing earrings at an amazing price. They look very expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars very classy!, December 4, 2010
Syd Castain (Sacramento, ca, US) - See all my reviews
I just received my earrings and OMG! They are perfect and exactly as advertised. They arrived earlier than I anticipated. The earrings arrived on the first estimated date. I would shop with Superjewelers without hesitation and also recommend them to friends and family.

1.0 out of 5 stars A big mistake, November 28, 2011
These arrived and are not as pictured at all. The top looks flat with no angles or sparkle. One of them had a big scratch on the top. These were extremely dissapointing. Thank you to Amazon for your assitance in making it a speedy return and refund process.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, May 6, 2011
The black diamonds earrings 1 1/2 ct. that I Received were very poor quality with specks all over them. Shipping was slow. The box they came in very cheap. Very dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality!, August 28, 2011
Quick shipping, great price, awesome quality! Also nice packaging. If you like black diamonds you will love these! Not much more you can say...