Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 14, 2014
I love this kitty paw necklace! The necklace goes great with other silver jewelry. I got the matching ring as well. It seems very well made. Even though this is a very simple and non-flashy design, it is one of my favorites because of my love of animals (vegetarian, foster cats/kittens and do TNR). Please, spay and neuter any free-roaming cats in your neighborhood. And with all the wonderful animals in need of homes, adoption (rather than buying from a breeder who makes money from adding to the pet population) is the way to go.
on December 15, 2012
This a very pretty paw print necklace. It can be viewed as a puppy print, a tiger paw, a panther paw print, etc. I bought this for my daughter who is a cheerleader for the "Perry Panthers". I can't wait to see her open it on Christmas morning!
on December 3, 2012
This is a pretty piece, and worth what I paid, but the pendant is really tiny. The picture makes it look a lot bigger.
on October 17, 2013
Adorable. I love this piece. It's small, but really a perfect size. I wear it to support my son's football team.
on October 4, 2013
i wasnt to impressed with the quality of the necklack and the paw itself was pretty tiny.dont know why i kept it
on December 28, 2014
THIS CAT LOVER REALLY GLAD I GOT THIS. SOOOOO CUTE JH
on December 29, 2014
Really cute shinny, Nice size
on August 25, 2014
I love this little necklace!