5.0 out of 5 stars love my new earrings
love the earrings -especially like the screw back on them-I don't need to worry about losing them
Published on November 16, 2009 by dragon lady

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked and scratched
worst diamond I've ever boughttook them to a jeweler just to make sure they were real and was told they are real but basically worthless because of the damage done to the diamond
Published 20 months ago by jake herzlich

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked and scratched, January 4, 2013
This review is from: 1ct tw. Black Diamond Stud Earrings set in White Gold (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars love my new earrings, November 16, 2009
dragon lady (south carolina) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Earrings are two different sizes!, March 30, 2010
The earrings are totally two different sizes, one is very much smaller than the other. The backs are cheap and fall off consistently. Totally embarrassing, as they were given as a gift. Will never purchase from this vendor again. Total rip off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase!, October 17, 2013
Product is garbage! Visible cracks in the stones.
I could not believe how poor the quality of these earrings were. I immediately returned them and purchased a pair from somewhere else that were almost double the price but so worth it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Gouged Stones, August 17, 2010
Maybe it was worth the price but I was surprised to see, with the naked eye, so many gouges and cracks in the stones. Nothing in the description regarding the poor quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars A small flaw, April 24, 2012
The diamonds looked good, but the back of the earring does not go on straight. It will work perfect if you are using the stones to put into a ring. An excellent price overall to be able to say that you have 1 ct earrings on.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints at all, December 17, 2009
Fast shipping, got exactly what i expected, and it came with a nice gift box.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother to order from this company, May 11, 2012
First we rec'd an empty box so someone took out the earings. Then when called to reorder we had to pay express shipping to get it in time. The earings finally did come and the posts were bent, the backs don't stay on. Like something you would get at costume jewlery store. (I have had better from that source) Very very dissatified. Will not reorder from that company again. Too much trouble to return now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your time and buy your jewelry elsewhere., January 25, 2014
I'm sitting here a month after my original purchase was made.

The first pair came quickly, but the diamonds were scratched and both posts were very clearly bent. With that being said, I sent them back to Amazon and had another pair sent. This pair took a little bit longer to come and upon arrival I found them to be in the exact same condition as the first set that came. Very frustrated at this point, I decided it would be best to call SuperJeweler and try to fix this. They insisted it would be no problem to get another pair sent (at this point I was pretty much done anyways).

So a week goes by after sending the second messed up set directly to SuperJeweler when I decided to give them another call. They insisted that both times I recieved items with defects were because they "have no control over Amazon's quality control that is done when bought through Amazon" and that they had received the flawed earrings I sent back. The woman on the phone said she would to call back let me know the status of my earrings within the hour. That call didn't come until the next day (she left a voicemail). Basically, this time the excuse was that the earrings were in "production" and would be sent out by the end of the week.

A week after that call, earrings still not recieved, I give them another call. This call took an hour or two because the first woman I talked to couldn't seem to find anything about my purchase. I then spoke to another gentleman whom found the information fairly quickly and let me know the earrings were sent out (though I don't doubt they were just sending them out at the time of the call...because I called). A couple days later they had arrived. I was extremely excited to open them because these took forever to be sent, were double checked by SuperJeweler's own quality control, and just made...so they had to be perfect, right? Wrong. Another set of earrings with another bent post. I'm not even sure if I want another pair sent anymore.

If your time is valuable to you and you expect an overall amazing product, i'd stay far away. I hope I could help you out.

Note: I also find it kind of funny: 1) how these are marked down from the "$799.99" list price when it's clear that the quality, care, etc. are all at question with these. 2) how there's a warranty covering items that the replacements (replacements?) will need to be covered by as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, April 24, 2013
Karen (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
Was not happy with this product. I guess I got what I paid for. One of the diamonds fell out of the setting after just a couple of months. The black is cloudy...but considering the price I suppose that's what you get. However, they shouldn't fall apart.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›