5.0 out of 5 stars It works
The product works as described. It is chalk. If you know what chalk does, you know what this product does. That's twenty words.
Published on July 16, 2012 by cswan

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt stick well, chalk flies everywhere. OK, NOT GREAT
The chalk comes half broken half chunks. Doesnt stick too well if u just stick ur hand in there and start rubbing it on ur hands, and it flies all over the place. What i did was put maybe a few grams in a bag and stuck a sock in there to rub my hands on. that seemed to help me get the chalk on. The chalk still flies everywhere no matter how much i try to keep my hands in...
Published 13 months ago by Faheem

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, July 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good chalk, May 24, 2014
This chalk is good chalk. Get it if you need chalk. Not recommended for drawing on sidewalks. That is a different type of chalk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chalk, December 1, 2010
I go rock climbing all the time at an indoor gym and I hate spending $3.50 on a small chalk bag, I saw a few select employees using loose chalk (even though it's banned but go figure). They said it stays on your hands longer than the normal chalk they sell behind the counter, and boy were they right. Even when I sweat the chalk won't fade away as easily as other ones I've tried. To top it all off the chalk will come off easily after you wash your hands.

Five Stars, that's for sure. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Improves your performance!, May 21, 2014
This chalk feels great on your hands and depending on the intensity of your sets, you could get two sets worth of grip from one application of the chalk. Definitely a product worth your purchase if you are looking for improved performance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 10, 2014
Used in the gym for deadlifts and other pulling exercises. Don't need a lot and gives you an insane grip to the point the skin on your hands start to rip and hurt because of the bars. Definitely does it's job for gripping things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 6, 2014
I've only ever had to buy one bag. It's lasted me a year now and I still have some more left. I've tried other cheap brands but this one is by far the best. Really gets you a good grip on the bar. Totally worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my absolute favorite chalk. I have used several types of chalk ..., January 4, 2015
This is my absolute favorite chalk. I have used several types of chalk and I climb in a gym where loose chalk is not permitted and you must use a chalk sock. This is the only chalk that works well both loose and in a sock. Other chalks do not work well with a chalk sock for some reason. This gives my hands the perfect dryness for climbing but does not damage them by drying them out too much like some other chalks I've used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good chalk, May 28, 2014
ML235 (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Diamond White Gold Loose Chalk
First time buying this brand, I use it for the gym. (bought loose chalk) Came a bit chunky, as all loose chalk does, kind of inevitable. Crushed the bigger chunks and was ready to go. The grip is amazing, I don't get sweaty palms or anything but I assume it'll be just as effective even if you do cause this stuff holds! One application of the chalk for me is lasts 4-5 sets of whatever I'm doing. I've used other chalks that were not as great and had to be reapplied after every other set so this was a nice plus. Overall would buy again, and recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 30, 2012
The Linux Colonel (Minneapolis, MN, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Diamond White Gold Loose Chalk
Most of the bag consists of chunks of chalk, mixed with powdered chalk. Same stuff that's in the Black Diamond chalk balls/shots to begin with. I like it!

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent powder., August 20, 2014
This review is from: Black Diamond White Gold Loose Chalk
definitely came as a bunch of large hard chunks, but whatever ... you just break it up as you need it and it'll break down into powder over time.
squeeeeeky dry powder though. if you're not used to using it, it's gonna feel weird right off the bat, since it's so thin and so dry.
consider using a cheaper powder first maybe, to get your fingers used to it! hah!

Black Diamond White Gold 300g Loose Chalk
$10.41
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.