Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 28, 2015
Got this just in case I needed it when replacing my Ipad mini screen. Turns out the screen came with the tape already applied which was good since out of the box this tape was peeling off the backing and all bunched up beyond use. Since the cost was under $10 I decided it wasn't worth any hassle to go after a refund or sending it back.
on February 27, 2016
This aftermarket adhesive worked okay, it held better than the adhesive that came with the digitizer; I put it on a month ago and it has held together so far; the cheap digitizer I bought is likely contributing to the lack of adhesion to the frame; I have seen some repairs done with a paste adhesive and would recommend exploring that since this double sided adhesive is thin and a tricky to get an exact placement
on May 22, 2014
This tape is cut perfectly to fit inside the iPad Mini, around all the screw holes and covers all the area that the adhesive needs to cover.

It does not, however, keep the screen stuck down. We tried heat, we tried leaving the iPad underneath a heavy, flat object overnight. It just doesn't work.
on May 12, 2014
I needed the extra adhesive for an iPad Mini screen I was replacing. The screen did not come with sufficient adhesive on it, and this fit the bill exactly. You need to be sure to remove all of the original adhesive residue, and then apply this along with the adhesive that is on the screen, and it works great. No issues with screen coming loose yet.
on June 9, 2014
Worked perfectly. Peel sticker off of wax paperboard, STICK to BODY of ipad NOT the digitizer. Then remove adhesive shield, (make sure no dust or fingerprints on inside of digitizer then lay digitizer onto the adhesive that you stuck on the body of the ipad...
on March 14, 2014
This tape totally sucks. I don't think that I have ever given a one star review, but this product just did not work for me. The screen still comes loose after applying this adhesive.

I'm actually using black electrical tape to hold the remainder of the screen. At least my iPad mini is black - so it's not too noticable :-)
on March 18, 2014
The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because when it arrived, I had to look up what it was compatible with. I recommend that the company at least list what the adhesive fits. Other than that, everything was good.

Hardy
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2014
Bought this to repair and Ipad mini screen but it was cheap and the glass that came with it needed to be soldered. At the end took it to a repair shop and paid the 100 dollars that deal with cheap products.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2013
Worked well, but not the greatest adhesive. Some of the pieces didn't quite stick as well as expected. It was worth the price though.
on October 12, 2014
Timely delivery, but doesnt stick!