Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Video Game|Change

on January 13, 2012
This product came very quickly as promised by the seller and I gave it to my daughter and son-in-law as part of their Christmas gift. She said they have a lot of fun playing it and it seems to be an overall success!
Bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas. We had a good time when we all danced to it on Christmas Day. She and her cousins play this one alot. Great exercise with Wii.
on June 26, 2014
Bought for the kids and they love most of the songs. The only thing I didn't like with the game is that it has cuss words. The shipping and customer service was great!
on January 15, 2012
I LOVE this game!! This is a really fun game to have with a big group of people! The dance moves are very challenging yet cool. The dances are exactly like the ones seen in there videos. Guaranteed a good arm work out and Abs (from laughing so hard) after playing this game for a while. I would definitely suggest this game to anyone.
on July 14, 2013
It's a hard dance game though. The dancers are the Peas themselves and they switch from one to another. There are no snoozer easy songs to rest with. :)
on December 3, 2011
I will admit I am a horrible dancer. This game is quick and has a lot of arm movements. They don't preview the dances or take it slow what so ever. It's the whole dance or nothing. I'm pretty sure I get all the moves wrong but I still get a decent score. I like the black eyed peas so it's fun.
on April 18, 2012
The game is difficult and do not suggest for small children... However if you are looking to sweat then go for it... And yes the moves can be difficult but the more you play the easier it gets yet you still sweat like crazy!!! I love it!
on December 27, 2011
I gave this as a present to my ten year old god daughter. She loved it! I can see her playing with this for quite a while. It's a lot of entertainment at a minimal investment. Amazing technology! I highly recommend it.
on February 12, 2012
This game was better than I expected. It has the next move on the bottom right of the screen and the words to the songs on the bottom left. Definitely gives you a great workout. Stretching, bending, reaching and moving quickly. Very enjoyable.
on December 28, 2011
Okay, the language on some of the songs is atrocious. And the XBox moves are different than the Wii.That said, this game is awesome. The moves are challenging and really high energy. If you're looking for a fun way to ramp up your exercize this is it. I dare you to stay seated when this is on.

See 1 answered question