Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Video Game|Change

on December 30, 2011
Music is great, game is fun. Only bad part is that the songs are pg 13 or more, so if you have little kids around you have to becareful with what songs you dance to.
on January 2, 2013
Great workout and all around dance cd. When I did not want to do a regular exercise routine I push this cd in my xbox and worked up a sweat.
on November 14, 2011
I love dance games, and I'm always looking for the next big challenge - and this game is IT! The dance moves are legit from the Black Eyed Peas and they can be super-tough in this game! Overall it's a great way to work out, and I love trying to beat the top scores.
on December 30, 2011
I just got this game for Christmas and I have played it twice. I love it! It's fun and a great workout.
I like how you can see your avatar doing the dance steps. The graphics and music are great as well.
I recommend it!
on January 16, 2012
Me and my 3 daughters (ages 11, 17, 20) played this game for hours. I would have to say its a blast for all ages. Its a lot of fun and very challenging. You will get your work out with this game too.
on December 26, 2011
Apparently my version came without a coach, or at least, he is very lazy. Have tried repeatedly to get his to do his job, but he just ignores us. Nothing like feeling like an idiot in your own living room trying to get assistance in every way shape or form, and watching the whole song and dance flash by you. Wave your hand? you're dancing. Stand still and raise your hand, the whole thing keeps going. Maybe he knows we are hopeless? lol Anyway, overall is a fun game, but obviously we are not improving our dance ability!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2015
The continuous curse words and bad language and foul mouth of BEP just makes this game a horrible experience.I like their songs at least the ones I heard on radio but these songs are totally unedited and NOT the RADIO versions. ITs TOTALLY NOT a family game..and even for teens because I don't have my teenage nieces and nephews walking around the house cussing. As a grown adult I dont cuss either but that dont mean I dont like clean dancing and fun.
What would it have taken for BEP to use the clean versions of songs that were already produced for the radio stations...nothing at all. This was just a lazy production for them to make a quick buck. At the very least they could have programmed the game with the clean versions so people would have that option. Well this was my first kinect game and so far its horrible. I hope not all kinect games are like this. I'll just have to resell this one.
on September 30, 2013
Purchased this as an activity for my daughters party. Unfortunately, songs contained foul language and had to turn the game off. Don't understand why they did not use the same music that is played on the radio. Be careful when purchasing for kids.
on January 1, 2012
The dance moves and levels are really fun. It's a little difficult to set up but that seems common w/ kinects in general. I would give it a much higher rating if it didn't have so much profanity. My daughter told me there are clean versions of the songs.
on January 12, 2012
The girls love the Black Eyed Peas and it has all of their hit songs on it and the steps are easy to learn. I think it's by far their favorite dance game ever! I'm very happy with my purchase.