Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: M/Waist: 23-25inch Bust: 31-33inch|Change
Price:$2.00+ $3.99 shipping

on November 10, 2012
I agree with Reviewer Chris!!! Based on that review I purposely ordered 1 size bigger AND also went by the sizing chart that's provided with this item. No joke, this item is sooooo small that unless you are a size 0 it will NOT fit unless you order 2 sizes BIGGER than your average size.

UPDATE!!!! I was able to contact the Seller and work things out, so I am being fair with upgrading my rating to them, since I know it is very important. My only reason for giving it a 4 star now is because of the sizing chart being a misleading though. Otherwise Seller is good to work with and the quality of the item is also very good!
44 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2012
Like other reviews said, the sizing on this corset is about two sizes smaller than stated in the sizing chart. The seller really needs to make an updated one so people can know what they are getting into. With that said, the sizing doesn't bother me at all. I actually picked out the size because I like a more open lace on the back of a corset than a more closed one. The little flap of fabric in the back that goes under the ribbon folds over to the inside so it doesn't have to be show up. This is a good thing, because if it were attached to both sides of the corset, it wouldn't fit me at all.

I'd give this item a 5 star review, however with the sizing being off, it might mislead other buyers, so it gets a 4 star instead.

I'm 5'3", and weigh about 125 pounds with a medium build (big rib cage and wide shoulders, or "glamazon build" as my sister likes to call me). I ordered a medium because I knew it would be a bit smaller and give me that nice wide lacing that I like. If you do not like wide lacing, get a size up! The corset really is beautiful and is really well made. I'm absolutely in love with it. Looks great with a white tank top underneath and a pair of skinny jeans.

Also, one other thing that kinda bugged me was the ribbon in the back is tied together with a knot at the bottom, however, this is easily fixed with more ribbon, so try not to let that deter you either.

Funny side note: You can totally tell that the model for this corset is Photoshopped to make her figure more hourglass like. Look at the lines of the picture frame near her waist and you'll see that they are wrapped. Kinda sad really, I'm sure she has a lovely figure without the photo manipulation.

UNIMPORTANT EDIT: I notice that the background used for the model has now been Photoshopped out. I can't help but feeling I had some sort of part in this background change.
Also, the corset is still doing great and holding up nicely. No problems, no fraying, no unintended warping. It's still awesome. :)
on August 13, 2012
This Corset is great if your a SKINNY TWIG seriously I ordered a lrg and im not even that BIG of a person. My waist is about 32-34 maybe so I figured I was in the clear to get a lrg. I needed the corset for a Renaissance fair coming up soon.I sent in for a rtn/exch since A.I literally had it for 10 minutes before sending in for the rtn information. B. I only wanted an Exchange for a bigger size hence the reasoning I stated for the rtn/exch the product was too small. They send me a email stating due to HYGIENE concerns I cant return or exchange the item which blew my mind, because im thinking all they had to do was nicely ask me why in detail or put 2 & 2 together. NOW after me emailing them a pleasant email bk they say they will except my return but will inspect the product to make sure its resalable, because if not they wont refund or exchange "OH and there's a 20% restocking fee". I just cant believe this company I work in retail and I know my rights for returning a product I am unsatisfied w/ specially since it was the SAME DAY I sent in for the return BEING THE ITEM WAS TOO SMALL so you know I did not wear it. I just want to let everyone know they better get the size right the first time or your up S***'s creek.
I also want to point out WHEN I ordered this product there was no RED BOLD PRINT stating no returns or exchanges I read all about the product before purchasing hence another reason I thought it was very FISHY it appeared after I sent in for a rtn.
55 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2013
This is such a cute corset! Exactly as I hoped it would be, especially given the price.

As other reviewers said, hooking it together the first time is a little awkward, but gets easier. After a couple times putting it on, I don't have any problems anymore.

Unless they've updated their sizing recently, I don't understand how other customers are having such a hard time with sizing. I'm 5'8", 35-26-36, and based on the sizing chart I ordered a medium. When I tighten it, the sides of the corset very nearly touch--which tells me the sizing is exactly as it reads on the chart (I'm on the borderline between small & medium). I probably could've gotten away with a small, but I'm quite happy with the size I got.

Don't pick your size based on the typical clothing size you buy, and don't let pride push you to order a size too small for you. Follow the chart and it'll fit.
on July 11, 2012
I WAS REALLY EXCITED TO RECEIVE THIS CORSET IN THE MAIL, OF COURSE, ALTHOUGH I HAD READ A FEW REVIEWS THAT SAID THAT THIS CORSET WAS "LOW QUALITY". IN FACT IT IS QUITE THE OPPOSITE! I THINK THIS CORSET IS WELL CONSTRUCTED AND LOOKS GREAT ON!
on November 6, 2012
I love the quality of this product. Very comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time. Haven't had any problems with the boning coming out like other corsets I've worn.
on December 2, 2012
I am 5'2",135lb. Bought a large. Had to loosen the lacing about 2.5"to get it on. As soon as it was on, i was very comfortable, and wore it for 6 hours. By the end of that time i could fully tighten the laces. It's likely I will order a medium in the new year. Love my posture and my back hurts less while wearing this.
This is excellent quality for the price, and I am looking forward reshaping my waist line. If you are thinking about it, yes you should buy it.
on July 2, 2013
In the description it is noted that this item ran's small, I ordered the next larger size, still too small. My problem is the return email I received when I wanted to return it. We will refund you item price once our warehouse receives the return package, then the next sentence says, Due to our return policy, we will charge 50% restocking fee on the item price, if you reorder no restocking fee. WHAT!!!! Is this black mail!!!! to get you to reorder ?!?!
This is the actual email pasted below:
This item is non-returnable. But we will make an exception to approve this return. But please be noted that our warehouse will inspect the package after receive the return, NO REFUND can be issued if item is no longer in original condition.
Your return request has been approved. Pls make sure the item is in brand new condition.
Please put the RA# on the outside of the box and a note inside stating "ATAFA Order", and your name, shipping address, phone number and RA#.
We will refund you item price once our warehouse receives the return package. Please note that the shipping fee is NOT reimbursed. Due to our return policy, we will charge 50% restocking fee on the item price. Please note that the shipping fee is NOT reimbursed.If you would like to exchange, then we can waive the restocking fee for you!
pls feel free to place a new order and let me know the new order #, we will remove the restocking fee you this return.
I opened the package and wrapped the corset around my body (over clothes, never touched my skin) made adjustments but it was too much to make it work, so I decided to return it. I was undecided if I wanted to reorder, and now I find out this company wants to back me into a corner. I would like to be able to choose weather I want to reorder or get a full refund.
on August 9, 2013
I looked at so many of the reviews on this corset before I decided on the size, because clearly the size was a source of issue for many people. I made sure to research how to take proper measurements and I compared my measurements to the sizing chart that the corset has. I have a 36 inch underbust, 31 inch waist, 39 inch hips, I weight 158-160 lbs, and I am a pear/hourglass (small bust, large hips and thighs, but I have a clear indent into my waist). I took note that in the sizing chart it said that for a tight fit to deduct 2 inches (if you're not an apple shape), but with all the issues with sizing, I didn't want to risk going too small so I stayed with the 31 inch waist measurement and got the XL. I really like this corset and I like the size I got, but it's only snug when I lace it the whole way (the back is completely closed). So it you want to start tight-lacing you should follow the chart and take off the 2 inches (if you're not an apple shape) so that you have room to improve; I was ok with me because it is my first corset and I'm not looking to tightlace. I was a little perturbed that there was no modesty flap, because there is in the pictures, but since I can lace up all the way, it doesn't really matter. I am being completely honest about my measurements/weight/shape and I have measured myself many times before for bras and always make sure I do it correctly, so I can only assume that those whom had an issue with the sizing either did not properly measure themselves or they just guessed.

The fabric feels quite nice and the plastic bones do not jab into you. The laces seem sturdy enough. I think this is a great starter corset and I'm very pleased with it.
on November 9, 2013
got this for a burlesque performance. it works nicely. the boning doesnt go all the way thru the corset so it was a little floppy at the top beneath the breasts. a little tightening does the trick. you definitely need someone else to lace it for you who knows what they are doing. it did work for what i needed it for. it could work for a costume or performance, and it was fairly good quality. it could be a good beginner corset for someone who wants to start tightlacing, as it is not expensive and great quality for the price.