Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on January 18, 2013
My little sister asked for this for Christmas, the price and games and memory amount were great. The memory was large enough to store movies, or whatever she wants. The games are 4 of the games she asked for. The price was fair considering whats all included great bundle. I recommend bundles for this system in general even if buying controllers. System works great connected my netflix and Amazon accounts for video streaming too.
on July 29, 2013
I got this for 199 I think. It was a steal. I only use PS3's for netflix. They work awesome for netflix so I havent played the games or anything. PS3 is the best system available. This is a no brainer for the price. Best bluray player and netflix machine money can buy
on March 18, 2013
This was a really good bundle for someone starting off with the PS3. Great games to get you started. I bought it thinking Infamous would be my favorite game, but Unchartered was the clear winner. Remember that PS3 is also a Blu-Ray player, so if you are thinking of buying a Blu-Ray, stop immediately and buy this instead.
on January 2, 2013
Got the same "door-buster" deal without the holiday madness! It takes up very little room on my tv stand, I've noticed no noise from it while it's on. The door opening on the top is a little awkward and took a little adjusting, but it's alright. I'd prefer other methods of loading discs, but oh well!
on June 19, 2013
Found this price at $273.99 on Amazon. My original 40GB model broke earlier this year and this was perfect for replacing it. First off, I like the design of the slim model. The fact that the door for the disc drive slidesopen with the touch of a button and has a physical lock system is great. Electronic buttons and disc drives scare me for going out. 250GB hard drive is plenty of space. There was a free month subscription to Playstation Plus. That service is just incredible when you are looking to get games at a really low price. As for the games, I had always wanted to play through the Uncharted and Infamous series and now I can. I also wanted to play The Last Of Us and I am doing that at this time as well. Incredible game that all PS3 owners should have. My XBOX 360 was just not getting the job done after 2 years of owning it. PS3 has way better exclusives and the Playstation Plus offers a ton of great games and options for a really low price. Get a Gamefly subscription to fill in the gaps and you are set. Needless to say, this console is giving me all I wanted and then some. Can't wait to see what the PS4 has to offer.
on March 5, 2013
Just to warn people I am a PlayStation fan, I never had a XBOX.

Overall I think the system is great. I waited a long time to upgrade to a PS3, from a PS2 but I still have my PS2 to play original PS1 games. I used a HDMI cable to connect it to my HDTV and it works great! One thing I don't like about the PS3 is it's not backwards compatible, which I think sucks. Sony probably isn't making these backwards compatible because they want to re-release the old titles and make more money but hey maybe there is another reason. Also, WHY ISN'T THERE AN HDMI CABLE? I read a lot of reviews complain about this and I'm no exception. A lot of people have HDTV now a days and this should've came with a HDMI cable.

I like the controller and system overall.
on December 18, 2012
I am quite happy with this buy. I've seen where others are making a big deal about the sleeves the games come in but...that doesnt matter to me...if it bothers you so much...go buy cases and but the games in them. i like this new ps3 design and it works fantastic. love this BF deal.
on January 7, 2013
I got this as a late christmas gift for my step-son who's 8 years of age and it is awesome. I received it in the timeframe specified and with the games as indicated. I will have to change the games as they are for teens but all in all great buy and fabulous price.
on December 25, 2012
After Black Friday it cost $269 and still a good deal. It comes with 4 and a half games:
- Uncharted - Drakes's Fortune
- Uncharted 2 - Among Thieves
- Infamous
- Infamous 2
- Infamous: Festival Of Blood

The downside is that the games comes in individual carton sleeves instead of the hard case collection.
on December 26, 2012
I got the PS3 "superslim" on black friday with Uncharted/Infamous and I gotta say it was a great value for the money. It included Infamous 1 and Infamous 2 as well as the "super voucher" for almost all of the released DLC for Infamous 2. Likewise with Uncharted. It came with Uncharted 1 and 2 and included a super voucher for all that DLC. It also included a one month free of playstation plus and let me just say, this feature alone has me hooked. When I set my PS3 up on Christmas Day and put in the PS PLUS code, I wound up getting 8 game valued at 112 dollars for free. To play as much as I want until I quit PS Plus. This alone is worth this bundle in my opinion. A lot of people don't like the way the superslim looks/works with the build quality not matching the previous versions. While this is true to an extent, I used it for about 5-6 hours and I gotta say it's perfect for me. It's slim enough to fit into areas that I wouldn't think it could (while still leaving all the air vents exposed, and there's a ton of them) and due to the aforementioned vents this system runs whisper quiet. I'm pretty certain that this is the quietest console of this generation. Even with a disc in the system there's barely a noticeable noise. The 250GB drive also gives you ample room to hold all your Save files as well as all the massive 3GB+ Game downloads for various PS3 games you will find yourself downloading through the Playstation Store. Another nice feature is Netflix comes "preinstalled" and shows up on the Video tab of the XMB. (Granted you have to download the files when you click it but not having to go through the playstation store just to access this feature was nice) The only real complaint that I have is instead of including like a dual bluray case for each collection they give you cardboard cases which is a pain, but understandable when you consider how much you pay for the system. All and all, I'm very thrilled with my purchase, and if this is your point of entry to the playstation 3 world then it's a great one. If you still have a Slim or Phat PS3, then unless you really need a replacement I'd skip it.