Customer Discussions > NVIDIA SHIELD Portable forum

Black Friday Sale?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 29, 2013 12:14:16 AM PST
Eric N. says:
Is this supposed to get any cheaper right now? I saw it listed as an upcoming sale that just went live about 10 minutes ago, but it's still the same $50 off it was five hours ago.

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 12:19:03 AM PST
MATRiX says:
Amazon is having an issue right now. It's the same for the PS+ codes. Give it a few.

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 12:21:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2013 1:06:23 AM PST
Eric N. says:
Good to know, just didn't want to stay up for an hour staring at the page if it wasn't actually going lower. Thank you.

EDIT: Looks like the PS+ codes have been fixed, but still no change for the Shield. I'm about ready to give up.

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 1:03:54 AM PST
J. De Guzman says:
PS Plus deal is already live. I'm also eyeing the Shield but looks like it's not going to go lower. Hope Im wrong

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 1:11:08 AM PST
MATRiX says:
The PS+ deal went live about 5 minutes ago. The issues haven't all been hammered out, I don't think. I don't know, maybe $250 is the deal price. Weird, as it was already that price yesterday, wasn't it?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2013 1:17:33 AM PST
Eric N. says:
It was. And it was listed on the "Upcoming Deals" page as going on sale at 12:01 PT (just like the PS+ codes). I don't understand why they would put it on that page if it was already on sale.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2013
Latest post:  Nov 29, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
NVIDIA SHIELD Portable
NVIDIA SHIELD Portable by NVIDIA (NVIDIA SHIELD)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (309)