5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT BAG!
I recieved this bag today, and at first was absolutely horrified. I thought I was sent the wrong item, because the bag did not appear to be the shape in the image. I realized after opening the plastic that the bag had snaps inside to change the shape of the bag! It's perfect! The bag can change shape (by unsnapping/snapping) and it has pockets inside, and one on the...
Published on February 6, 2009 by Judy M

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmm. Well... Disappointing.
Received the bag today. Shipping was prompt. However, I suspect this is a cheap(er) copy of the bag in the picture. This bag does not pass comparison to a "high-quality" bag as we are led to believe. Let me just refute the product description for you:

"...a glamorous and intricate giraffe pattern of black and brown on a white toned base."
The bag I...
Published on April 7, 2010 by RC

‹ Previous | 113 14 1536 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars styling animal print purse, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Black Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse (Apparel)
Love it..very nice and roomy and the color is perfect. Not toention the price. Its a great style if you like the animal prints.

4.0 out of 5 stars 95% Satisfief, January 7, 2014
It was more than i expected. the bag actually looks veeeery nice and its big! the only reason it didn't get five stars is because the zipper broke!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PURSE, December 31, 2013
this is by far the best purchase Ive made in a long time. Especially for just viewing it online. I love it and have no urge to switch like I usually do after a few weeks. I get alot of compliments on it as well

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby!, December 30, 2013
I love this purse. It's a great size and looks amazing. I use it all the time. I actually saw someone with a very similar purse and they paid a LOT more for theirs. Mine looks just as good as a designer bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, December 29, 2013
This purse is awesome. A must have. The picture does not do it justice. Lots of pockets for everything you need.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what it looks like :(, December 28, 2013
It looked very nice in the pictures, now that I have it is very diferent and the zipper is very hard to use. I am not happy with it :(

2.0 out of 5 stars ODDLY SHAPED, December 23, 2013
There's this wierd flap inside that I cut out, but it was still in the way AND I had a cut-up purse.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, December 18, 2013
It looked different than what it did when it got here. The quality is very low. I would not recommend. I suggest to really look at the description of the product before you buy. I learned a lesson!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, December 18, 2013
Nice product, good material, color is a little off from photo but its still very attractive. I needed a big enough bag for me to throw my kids' snacks and stuff in, along with my wallet, etc and this serves that function AND is very attractive. Ive gotten lots of compliments on it already.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, December 14, 2013
It is prettier on the web than it is actual look,I was a it disappointed at what turned up physically

‹ Previous | 113 14 1536 | Next ›