5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, very nice indeed
Published on August 17, 2010 by T. Fisher

The product that they send me was not the same like the one in the picture, the color was off.
Published on July 15, 2012 by Vlad

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, very nice indeed, August 17, 2010
This review is from: Black Horizontal Holster Pouch for Nokia E63 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have been using this holster for my Nokia E63 for a few weeks now. I am very pleased with the quality. The fit on the phone is snug but not too tight, the phone comes out pretty easily though I need to practice a quick withdrawal a bit more. The pictures had me worried that this was really for another phone, and that the Nokia was just an afterthought. Even if that is the case, it's OK -- the fit is as if it were made for the E63.

The magnetic fastener works just right and gives a nice feel to the whole thing. There is a choice between looping the belt through the holster securely so it can't be removed, or clipping it on. Both solutions are good, the clip fastens securely to a belt or pants. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia E63 Horizontal Pouch, May 24, 2010
Robert Rankin (Portland, Oregon, USA) - See all my reviews
This pouch works very well for the Nokia E63. I have no negative issues with this product. I use it alternativly with the Krussel pouch when appropriate.

1.0 out of 5 stars They just send me a different product, and is not nice like the one in the picture, the color was off., July 15, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars NO RECOMENDADO, September 15, 2011
ROGER (MIAMI, FL 33126-6007) - See all my reviews
MUY MAL PRODUCTO, A LOS POCOS MESE DE USO SE DAÑO DE GRAN MANERA, SINCERAMENTE NO LO RECOMIENDO. HAY MEJORES ESTUCHES DE CUERO EN EL MERCADO!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Case, September 27, 2010
Trycar (Hollywood, FL) - See all my reviews
I love the case. The phone fits snuggly in the case. The only drawback is that it isn't large enough to fit the silicone case that I purchased seperately. So I only use the case when I plan on walking or keeping my phone close by when I'm out and about. All in all - it's a great product for the value.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, August 11, 2010
i like all the products that i brought from amazon.com, i have no comment except for keep the good job.