Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: 11 D(M) US|Color: Black|Change
Price:$249.99

on December 16, 2012
I wasn't sure to buy this shoe when I first saw it... I had my doubts as to the quality of the leather and, in addition, I have a very high instep so the buckle of this type of shoe tends to bother me when I use it for a very long time, which is a major issue because I am a lawyer and have to wear shoes for a very long time everyday...

Bottom line, I received my shoes and instantly tried them on... All my doubts where gone: the leather seems to be very nice and the buckle issue somehow is not an issue anymore!

Also, I am very happy since I paid for these shoes $131 bucks and today I just checked again and they are $195!!! Thank you Amazon!
on November 16, 2009
This is a very nice shoe and very fashionable, but with sizing issues.

I read on some sites that these run large so you should order 1/2 size smaller. This works fine for length but results in a somewhat narrow shoe.

I usually wear 12 regular, so I ordered 11 1/2 regular. This is wearable but somewhat snug in width, a problem that really doesn't show until you wear the shoe for a while (too late to return for a different size)

I will be relegating this shoe to formal wear at parties where I only need to wear them for a short time.

I would suggest going for 1/2 size smaller and slightly wider than you would usually order.

Otherwise, it's sharp looking and well made.
on August 15, 2013
Husband loved these new shoes for his everyday work shoes. He says they are very comfortable & loves the way it looks. He normally wears slacks, shirt and tie, and these shoes look great with all his outfits.
on May 19, 2013
Love the styling and look of this shoe. It's very classic with just enough pop and the finish is gorgeous. The soles are leather, so be careful when you first buy them as they tend to be slick! I nearly flipped over on my first foray on a carpeted surface.

One thing I'll say, I disagree with the runs large comments. I typically wear a 13/14 shoe (it's really the width that's the problem for me). In this I bought a 13 (as the don't seem to make a 14) and length is spot on, but it took several wears to get them to stretch a bit to match my width. They weren't uncomfortable to begin with, but I'd have bought a 14 if they had it. I bought the 13 with the intent that after a few wears they'd break in and stretch a bit in width and they seem to be just fine.
on June 25, 2013
I've always been a fan of the Hugo Boss collection, so I was not disappointed in the slightest when I received these loafers. Because the sole does not contain any rubber underneath for traction, I know I must remain cognizant of the fact that until they're worn in properly, I should be very careful of slick or smooth surfaces.

I chose size 13 because a 12 in some shoes can be a bit too snug. Despite the extra inch, I think I won't have any problems. If you're searching for a stylish loafer that can be dressed up as well as down, then this is surely the way to go.
on December 2, 2013
For the Hugo Boss name, I would have expected more. These dress shoes are very cheaply made. The sole is splitting and falling apart already and the black leather upper is wearing away and I just bought them 4 months ago. In comparison I wore a pair of Donald J. Pliners for 12 years. $200 for 4 months of wear, or $500 for 12 years....you make up your mind. I wont make that mistake again.
on December 21, 2011
I was looking for a formal shoe to go with suits and this product is a great choice. It has excellent quality and it's comfortable for a formal shoe.
on May 13, 2013
Bought these for my guy and held my breath hoping they would be a hit! Success on all levels was achieved! These shoes are the exact quality of any Hugo Boss he's purchased in retail stores for twice the money. The leather is beautifully worked to a satin smooth finish, and the tailored dark metal ornament on the vamp looks amazing. I was astonished when they were delivered in two days from my order. Really love buying through Amazon Prime!
on November 26, 2012
This shoe is a beautiful dark caramel color. Fits a little tighter than other brands. I ordered a 1/2(Half) size up. I have the same shoe in Black but in size 9. This time i ordered a size up and the fit is much superior. Love this Pair.
on August 28, 2011
Beautiful style of this shoes. Incomparable style and visual. Certainly a good choice e good price. This shoe runs fit on true size.