Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 16, 2011
Very nice cigarette case. I have used this case for two months. The satin gunmetal finish looks great and matches my gunmetal lighter. Compared to other cigarette cases it is very well made and appears like it will last for a long time. Highly recommended.
on July 20, 2011
Every criticism I have I knew would be an issue going into this purchase:
It only holds 8 cigarettes
The finish doesn't stand up because it's glossy
100's are a snug fit.

It performs well and overall I am very happy with it. The latch, hinge and cigarette clip all function well. It takes the abuse of being sat on in my back pocket and jostled around in the leather bag on my Harley.
on October 17, 2014
It looks good and the price is right, but the case is flawed and not worth buying. The hinge/ spring system wears out quickly. And the metal is flexible, which leads the case to dent pretty easily soon after buying it, i'd bet money it will have dents in the back and front. plus the locking mechanism stops working cause of the denting of the meatl. dont buy!
on August 26, 2011
The case itself is good quality and has a burshed satin like pattern to it that is very nice looking. It only holds nine or ten (depending on thickness) smokes but it withstands abuse better then my girlfriend. Just kidding, she can take it well. I purchased this thinking it held a full pack, but didn't read the details. Oh well. Great product, sturdy, and pretty.
on September 7, 2012
Ordered assuming that since the description and product dimensions are for both kings and 100's I'd be able to use it for both kings and 100's. Wrong! Actual sent cases are 3" (including the clasp and hinge) X 3 3/4" X 3/4". 14 kings fit perfectly (7 per side). Otherwise, nice case.
on January 7, 2014
not a hundreds fan, this was a bit pricey, it would have been worth it if it was fit for regs. It's not jet black it's kind of a cold dark reflective surface to it, it's alright I guess if it weren't so flimsy and easily bendable.
Gotta be aluminum, figured stainless steel would be more dependable.
on January 2, 2013
Ordered this and it crumpled pretty easily. It looks okay in person compared to the picture. It didn't fit my cigarettes very easily, and I find it hard to refill and get them out without the latch crumpling or indenting my cigarettes.
on October 13, 2010
this case is the perfect example of hat a cigarette case should be. it is durable and the gunmetal is beautiful. 100% what i expected and wanted
on March 15, 2013
When sent for the case it said it was for kings or 100s. I can tell you nope not for 100s. Very disappointed.
on August 1, 2014
The case is actually shiny, and not the sort of soft brushed almost velvety metal I was expecting. The metal lever/tab/enclosure inside is also really loose and doesn't hold the cigarettes down very well.