5.0 out of 5 stars A great deal on a QUALITY bag for your framing nailer!
I bought this bag for my Senco framing nailer just to keep it dust and debris free on the job site. I wasn't expecting a rugged bag for the price I paid, but when it arrived, I was quite surprised with the quality of the bag....it is built to last. You won't be disappointed if you purchase this bag!
Published on May 15, 2011 by Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like the picture
The bag I got is different from that shown in the picture. It's green and tan. Overall it does what it says but still is not what i paid for. It also took a week and a half to arrive from only two states away.
Published 20 months ago by Bob Terwillager

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great deal on a QUALITY bag for your framing nailer!, May 15, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 12, 2011
This review is from: Black Jack H838 Framer Bag (Misc.)
I purchased this bag for my Bostitch F21PL framer to keep the dirt out. It fits perfect. There is a pocket on the inside for storing the metal connector nosepiece and the other trigger. It's very rugged. Better than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CHOICE, November 7, 2010
This review is from: Black Jack H838 Framer Bag (Misc.)
This is the only bag I could find that would fit my Makita AN922 framing nailer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag for me. Both quality and price., August 25, 2014
This review is from: Black Jack H838 Framer Bag (Misc.)
I found this bag to fit my nailer perfectly! (Hitachi NR 90AE 3 1/2" Strip Framing Nailer) The bag itself is exactly ad described. An inspection of the seams and joints & zipper mechanism revealed no defects to the naked eye. Zipper fob is large for fat fingers to grasp easily. In addition to the nailer, I can easily also include 50 ft of 3/8" flex hose, a large speed square and a few strips of nails. There is a side pocket which does not have a lot of room, but can easily be utilized for a notebook & pencils. (maybe even a small speed square) I like it and would definitely recommend it to anyone on the fence about getting one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bag .....FIVE stars, August 15, 2012
Barthbill (lowse ahnhaylayse) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Jack H838 Framer Bag (Misc.)
This bag is a perfect fit for my Hitachi teco nailer. It is my most expensive hand-held tool and deserves protection. My previous bags ended up being damaged by the sharp bits of the gun and did not protect it very well. The bottom corners of this are reinforced with stiff plastic so the sharp bits at each end do not tear up the inside.

I could not improve it in any way.

And the shipping was really fast.

Note that I do not give many five star reviews or use the word "perfect" very often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cases, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Black Jack H838 Framer Bag (Misc.)
This is a great bag to keep your framing nailer in. I bought 2 of these for my new Stanley Bostitch nail guns I bought at Amazon. They fit perfectly in these cases. The cases are nicely padded and they help to protect the nail guns. These are rugged cases that are built well and made with quality materials.

These are a good buy and a smart choice. If you take care of your tools they will take care of you. I would recommend these cases to anyone who has a framing nailer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holster for your framer!, May 8, 2013
Links Pilgrim (San Diego, California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Jack H838 Framer Bag (Misc.)
This is a well-made bag, with pockets for accessories. It is a perfect fit for my new Stanley Bostitch F21PL Round Head Framing Nailer, which is a really large gun. I learned about this bag's features from other Reviews -- turns out they're right!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Hitachi Framing Nailer fits Very Well, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Black Jack H838 Framer Bag (Misc.)
When I first ordered this I was concerned that my Hitachi Framing Nailer would not fit inside it. But it works just fine. In fact there is actually more room than I need for the large nailer. The materials from which it is made are of high quality and I believe this bag will last for years of service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Enough, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Black Jack H838 Framer Bag (Misc.)
This was the only bag big enough for my Grip-Rite GRTFR83RH nail gun. Others I tried would not zip up. The Black Jack H838 has a heavy duty zipper, nice sturdy handles and generally seems well built. My only complaint is that the inside pocket is slanted rather than vertical leading to allen wrenches falling out and some mess from my leaky oil bottle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like the picture, May 2, 2013