5.0 out of 5 stars Great for costume or dress up play
I got these to go with a cheap Jessie the cowgirl costume that I purchased for my daughter for Halloween. The worked perfectly. The hat is durable and hit perfect on a two year old. My daughter has a smaller head so it slipped down a little but over all it was perfect for what we were looking for.
Published on November 9, 2011 by Alisha J

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible for the price
Published on December 28, 2011 by mKathrynP

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible for the price, December 28, 2011
mKathrynP (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Jr. Cowboy Hat with Bandana (Toy)
I had high expectations based on the previous review, but I was greatly let down. I also bought the pink version as a Christmas present for my young cousins. Both hats appeared to have been sat on and the dents and wear wouldn't come out, horrible polyester material over cardboard or something--should have paid $5.00 tops. I felt totally duped and would have returned them if I wasn't in such a time crunch before Christmas. Don't buy these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big, April 6, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This hat is waaaaaaaay too large for my 3 1/2 year old (19 inch head)and fits me perfectly (22 inch head). I read the other three reviews that said it was perfect for a two year-old, etc., so I ordered it. Perhaps they changed the sizing since these reviews were written? Too late to send it back as "Western Wednesday" is fast approaching in her preschool class, so I guess I'll have to sew some padding around the inside. Seems durable enough and it was super cheap, so I'm not that annoyed. Maybe I'll wear it for Halloween when I take my girls trick or treating!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Eehh--- Wouldn't buy this again, August 21, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Black Jr. Cowboy Hat with Bandana (Toy)
The bandanna was as to be expected. But I thought that the hat would be of better quality! Which it is not.. It feels cheep and flimsy. I am glad I only bought it for photography props cause I'm sure this wouldn't last a day in my kids hands! I would not buy this product again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for costume or dress up play, November 9, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Black Jr. Cowboy Hat with Bandana (Toy)
My grandson was thrilled!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the moment..., May 18, 2014
Karen H (Dundee, OR, US) - See all my reviews
These worked great for our 4th of July outing. The hat was kind of big for my granddaughter but she used it for the day and really liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect of kids to play dress-up, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Black Jr. Cowboy Hat with Bandana (Toy)
Bought this for my grandson for Christmas . . . He is not much into 'costumes', but he loves his 'disguises'. And this is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds up over time, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Black Jr. Cowboy Hat with Bandana (Toy)
My son was 2.5 when I purchased this set. He's now 3 and the hat is still holding up! My son does have a large head so if you have a petite 3 year old child I'd say find another hat. Can't beat the price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too Small, March 20, 2014
Said it was sized for a child but I would say this is more the size of a young toddler. Did not fit my 8 year old son. Not even close. It is also just a flimsy plastic hat. Nothing special.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hat too big!, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Black Jr. Cowboy Hat with Bandana (Toy)
Clearly this is for a child but the hat is huge, big enough for a large man. My grandson was very disappointed.

Black Jr. Cowboy Hat with Bandana