5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE!!!
Published on July 3, 2009 by T. Adams

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute.
Published on March 9, 2009 by Judy M

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute., March 9, 2009
Judy M (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Large Vicky Zebra Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse (Apparel)
I got this bag with the giraffe print originally and absolutely love it. I wear it all the time, and I wanted one in zebra to change things up a bit. The zebra bag is nice, however there are several things I prefer on the giraffe bag than the zebra bag. The handles on the zebra bag aren't the quality of the giraffe bag and the inside of the bag isn't as nice. The giraffe bag can snap AND zip closed while the zebra bag only zips closed. I do like the zipper on the zebra bag more...but that's about it. Also the placement of the zipper on the back of the zebra bag is kind of strange. It's also a bit too big for me. OTHER THAN THAT, it's a cute bag and I like it...but if I were choosing between the two, I'd get the giraffe bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE!!!, July 3, 2009
I am really happy with the Zebra purse. I am suprised by how quik i recieved it, I ordered it yesterday and got it today! I read the reviews before i ordered it and some of them said that theirs didn't have snaps and cell phone pockets?? Mine has ALL that and lots of pockets inside and zips closed as well as snaps closed. All in all great value for the price and would buy from this seller again! VERY HAPPY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BUY!, September 20, 2011
I love this purse! I was a little worried because the price it so low, BUT ITS GREAT!!! You could not buy a more cute purse for this price! It would be great as a present for any purse using girl who likes zebra print! The quality is not as wonderful as a super expensive bag, but it's not crap either! WORTH IT, WORTH IT, WORTH IT! :) I hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiancee is happy with this one., December 26, 2009
I got this Purse for my fiancee. She has been wanting a new Zebra Purse since her other one had broken. I ordered this a few days before Christmas and it arrived Christmas Eve as promised. She loves it and I think we got a good deal, many of the purses you will find for that price are cheap quality and ugly. This one has plenty of room for her stuff, pockets, zippers and all. Many of the zippers look very heavy duty. I am very satisfied, great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite handbag!, January 12, 2011
I am thrilled with this product. I received it so quickly and just could not be more happy with it. It was packaged perfectly and I had no problems. Two day shipping with such a great price, you can't beat that. I will be purchasing the rest of animal print bags as well for the whole collection. :) What is great about it is you can make it into a smaller purse by snapping the sides in that looks super cute or you can leave it and just zip it up like the in the picture for a more handbag effect. This is a wonderful bag and I just adore it. Thank you again!

5.0 out of 5 stars ZEBRA BAG, February 26, 2009
THIS IS ONE SHARP LOOKING BAG. I GOT THIS ONE FOR MY DAUGHTER AND THE GIRAFFE ONE FOR ME, MY DAUGHTER WISHED I HAD GOTTEN US BOTH, ONE OF EACH. I'VE BEEN TO SOME HIGH END DEPT STORES AND THEIR BAGS IN THESE PRINTS DO NOT HOLD A CANDLE TO THESE BAGS. I LIKE THE GIRAFFE ONE EVEN MORE BECAUSE IT HAS SO MANY ZIPPERED PLACES INSIDE AND 1 OUT AND A PLACE FOR YOUR PHONE AND CALCULATOR. IT IS SO SHARP LOOKING. YOU'LL BE VERY PLEASED.THIS ZEBRA ONE IS ON THE MARK, IT JUST DOES'NT HAVE THE ZIPPERED AREAS.

5.0 out of 5 stars This purse is perfect!, March 18, 2013
It is exactly what I needed and wanted in a purse! Not to mention, the price is amazing. The white is a little off white but nothing to bad. The purse is big like I was hoping but not to big. Perfect "mom" purse to throw extra stuff in for my son when we leave the house.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in the picture, December 2, 2008
I bought this for my daughter and was shocked to see that this purse looks nothing like the picture. It is actually black and "off" white. A VERY off-white, almost a tan color. I'm thinking about returning it to avoid the disappointed look on her face Christmas morning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!!, April 17, 2009
This bag arrived fast and as described. It is an adorable bag! The outside is a good quality material and looks more expensive than it really is. The red handles look exactly as they do in the product pics. The price was right and I would recommend it to a friend. I gave it four stars because the red lining could be a better quality material. It doesn't appear to be made to last. Regardless, I am still happy with my purchase = )

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous! Looks like it is an expensive bag!!!, March 30, 2009
This is a terrific bag for the price--I was wowed when it arrived! I felt like I had found a real leather bag for a bargain basement price! My teenage daughter,for whom I had bought the bag was fabulously happy and has used it faithfully since it arrived!

Rate and Discover Movies