Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mens Black Leather Wallet Lamb Zippered Bifold 782
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 15, 2011
I love this wallet! I can store all of my credit cards, cash, and coins in it. And I don't have to worry about things falling out of it...due to the zipper. I've had it for a year now, and there are NO rips or malfunctions with it. If you have too much in the wallet, it can be hard to zip up. But that just means...you had to reorganize it. I would recommend this!
on February 19, 2012
Bought this wallet as Valentine's gift for my husband and when I opened the box I was soooo disappointed.It is very small(I barely could zip it up after placing all my husband's items in), very thin leather, like a paper, and quality...uhh. It was an embarrassment for me to give this one like a gift (if compere to the last one I brought from Europe). Hope very much that this one will last at least for couple months before I be able to find another one.
on November 15, 2015
I've never had a zippered wallet before and I was concerned that I wouldn't have enough slots for cards. Turns out that wasn't a problem as the wallet included more than enough slots once I threw away most of the expired and outdated stuff from my old wallet.

This wallet is compact, and by compact I mean that while cards will fit in the slots it will start out being a tight fit but it loosens up a bit overtime.

There are two separate sections for cash which I guess is good if you want to keep your hundreds and your one's separate. I have not found that I have an urgent need for that feature at the moment.

Zipper works well even with everything I have crammed into the wallet. With both the zipper and the general design of the wallet I don't have to worry about cards or cash falling out accidently (did I mention it's compact?)
on April 26, 2016
I've owned many versions of these inexpensive wallets over the years Because they are affordable, I don't mind if they only last two or three years at a time. This particular design is hard to find. I use to get them from street vendors in NY City. No longer available nowadays. But these from this seller are the same. Yes they are made in China, yes they are leather, yes the definitely hold a lot of stuff, and yes they do have a zipper, which to me is the main reason why I buy them. Over time, the wallet stretches a bit and then everything fits well. Inexpensive, can you really complain? I just ordered more.
on August 24, 2012
This wallet is terrible quality. The black coloring rubs off in large areas and the zipper is hard to open. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. I do like that it has so many internal compartments. I wosh the outside shell didnt lose its color. The company has the right idea by calling itself dangeeous threads.
on November 21, 2015
I've seen reviews of products where the purchaser complained of a smell after removing the item from its packaging. I've had a few items like that in the past that needed to air out for a day or two. But something must have gone wrong in the preparation of this wallet because it stinks like an exploded chemical factory—even after two weeks of airing out.

When I unwrapped the wallet from its plastic bag, my reaction to the smell immediate and loud. I examined it at arm's length and saw that there was still a wet, glue-like substance oozing out from between the inner seams, visible when opening the various pockets. This may be where the strong odor was coming from—the out-gassing of the glue as it dries. Or it could be the leather itself, I wasn't sure. I decided to let it air out, and I opened it up as much as possible to speed up the process.

It's been about two weeks and it still stinks like an earthquake hit a dissection lab. Picking it up for a moment with thumb and forefinger to see how strong the odor is up close (it's eye watering), my fingers retained the stink even from so brief a contact. There seems little reason, at this point, to think that this smell is ever going to go completely away, particularly if it has permeated the leather so much that it transfers to my skin when handling it. I can never use this wallet. I don't want to touch this wallet. I don't even want to go near this wallet.

On the bright side, the neighborhood raccoons aren't going to go digging in the trash bag this wallet ends up in.
on April 8, 2016
For the price, its a very good wallet. It is just what I wanted. It's an afordable leather wallet that zippers up completely. So far the zipper has worked perfectly for me. I have had ample room for cards and cash. It's a great size, not to big and not to small; fits in my back pocket comfortably. Leather is soft and looks great! Hoping it lasts me a long time, but if not I can afford to reorder another one at this price!
on October 12, 2014
The zip is closed at the bottom of the wallet where the natural unzip position should put it at the top. I always end up opening this wallet and finding it upside-down.

The pockets for credit cards are all too snug. They pinch the cards tightly end-to-end and thus the stitching will fail in short order. The plastic "photo inserts have a tendency to flip in such as way as to crease whatever is in them it it is as wide as, say, a driver's license or a business card.

The black finish is already scuffing off on mine after four days' carrying in my pocket.
on April 6, 2015
Its leather all right, but it also leaves a whole bunch of color die on your hands.....needed a good scrubbing to rub-off all the excess die, other wise it would leave a whole bunch of blue/black on my hand....bought it for a 10 year kid, and the wallet is just that a good child's wallet to teach responsibility, not very attractive for an adult.
on July 21, 2015
It's a nice zipper wallet but it smelled so chemically when we got it that it stunk up our entryway and made my daughter cough for 10 minutes. My husband took it to work to try to air it out. It's been 2 weeks and he still isn't using it yet.