Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black Magic® Tint Film Select, 20% VLT
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on September 6, 2013
I have used this tine on several vehicles in the past and I install it myself so ease of use is important to me. This tint film installs easily if you follow the usual guidelines. It does fade in the sun, but not as fast as other brands. My only complaint is how easy it scratches.
on September 24, 2014
This product is just junk. First, good luck in getting the plastic cover sheet off the film. I finally got it started after 45 minutes of trying everything, only to find the cover splits in all directions instead of peeling off in one piece.

Then, the film is rolled up so getting it on the window without creasing it is an art form.

Just save your money, unless you have a Doctoral degree in materials engineering and nothing but spare time to get frustrated!
on April 26, 2010
This is actually black magic just simple tint. It is not anything the description says so don't buy it if you think its going to be the static cling removable tint!

EDIT: DO NOT USE THIS! 1 year later and the 2 squares that I left on my window have completely turned purple. Looks like absolute crap.
on January 24, 2012
I used this to tint my tail lights. Its dark but still allows enough light to come through when the tail light is on. Difficult to apply, but all tint is
on April 19, 2013
This product is NOT what they have described. It is not reusable, nor does it apply by static cling. It also advertises to be 26" and it's only 24" wide.

Should definitely pay attention to what others have said about items.
on October 4, 2010
This film was delivered to me in good packaging. But upon removing it from the packaging i discover how wrinkled it was.

Secondly with all the tools and tint soap the tint was the worst to put on. I have done alot of tinting in my days and this tint by far is poor quality and not worth your money.
on March 15, 2016
It's not strong & good
review image
on November 29, 2010
If youre buying this type of tint instead of getting professional car window tint, DONT do it. There is virtually NO way of applying this tint to car windows without getting bubbles. It DOES NOT look good on cars. However, when I was working nights and sleeping during the day, this tint was great on my bedroom windows.

In my opinion: