4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints
I used this to tint my tail lights. Its dark but still allows enough light to come through when the tail light is on. Difficult to apply, but all tint is
Published on January 24, 2012 by aaron

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not static cling
This is actually black magic just simple tint. It is not anything the description says so don't buy it if you think its going to be the static cling removable tint!

EDIT: DO NOT USE THIS! 1 year later and the 2 squares that I left on my window have completely turned purple. Looks like absolute crap.
Published on April 26, 2010 by Brandon

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not static cling, April 26, 2010
Brandon (Upland, California) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, October 4, 2010
Joshua Morash (NANTUCKET, MA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Magic® Tint Film Select, 20% VLT (Automotive)
This film was delivered to me in good packaging. But upon removing it from the packaging i discover how wrinkled it was.

Secondly with all the tools and tint soap the tint was the worst to put on. I have done alot of tinting in my days and this tint by far is poor quality and not worth your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, January 24, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, November 29, 2010
This review is from: Black Magic® Tint Film Select, 20% VLT (Automotive)
If youre buying this type of tint instead of getting professional car window tint, DONT do it. There is virtually NO way of applying this tint to car windows without getting bubbles. It DOES NOT look good on cars. However, when I was working nights and sleeping during the day, this tint was great on my bedroom windows.

In my opinion:
Use on car- Bad, 2 stars
Use on bedroom window- Great 4-5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars good luck in getting the plastic cover sheet off the ..., September 24, 2014
This review is from: Black Magic® Tint Film Select, 20% VLT (Automotive)
This product is just junk. First, good luck in getting the plastic cover sheet off the film. I finally got it started after 45 minutes of trying everything, only to find the cover splits in all directions instead of peeling off in one piece.

Then, the film is rolled up so getting it on the window without creasing it is an art form.

Just save your money, unless you have a Doctoral degree in materials engineering and nothing but spare time to get frustrated!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality economy tint., September 6, 2013
This review is from: Black Magic® Tint Film Select, 20% VLT (Automotive)
I have used this tine on several vehicles in the past and I install it myself so ease of use is important to me. This tint film installs easily if you follow the usual guidelines. It does fade in the sun, but not as fast as other brands. My only complaint is how easy it scratches.

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Black Magic® Tint Film Select, 20% VLT (Automotive)
This product is NOT what they have described. It is not reusable, nor does it apply by static cling. It also advertises to be 26" and it's only 24" wide.

Should definitely pay attention to what others have said about items.

Black Magic® Tint Film Select, 20% VLT