1,166 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe everything you hear on Youtube.
Published on March 21, 2012 by Ailee

2.0 out of 5 stars Face brushes are unacceptable
I was extremely excited to get this in the mail. When I opened it, however, the face brushes immediately started shedding when I took them out. It might have been fine if it was one or two hairs, but it felt like the whole brush was going to fall apart. Washing them was excruciating, there were so many hairs falling out that it took me forever to get them washed. The...
Published 15 months ago by Amanda P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe everything you hear on Youtube., March 21, 2012
Ailee (San Antonio Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 32 Pcs Black Rod Makeup Brush Cosmetic Set Kit with Case (Health and Beauty)
Before I make any online purchases, I usually check for reviews on Youtube. I heard a few people saying that this kit comes out smelling very strongly like paint and that the hair falls out of the brush as soon as you get it. I wouldnt say that this is entirely true. The vinyl bag does have a distinct smell, but it isn't something that will affect you unless you hold the bag near your face at all times. The brushes do need a little bit of grooming before you use them to clear up some fly aways, but other than that it is great for the price. For any one wondering, this is not the kit with the fake "MAC" logo on the brushes. I definitely recommend this set if you are looking for something affordable.

Edit 5/13/2013
I've had these brushes for a year and still use them regularly. After adding a flat foundation brush and possibly a kabuki/ blending brush, you pretty much have everything you "need" with this kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great make up brushes, October 5, 2014
These make up brushes are fantastic and very high quality. My makeup goes on flawlessly every time with these and my skin looks great! I also started recently using some amazing skin vitamins that have really make my complexion brighter and more radiant, check it out: . I have found that combining this mask with VC20 - Potent 20% Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & a Powerful Amino Acid Complex! .

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love my brushes, May 20, 2013
I would highly recommend these brushes to anyone!!!! I am a part time make-up artist for stage performers....and I love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Im really suprised, April 26, 2012
This set is great quality all the brushes are really soft and the case Is great as well. Also they are all individually wrapped to ensure the brushes don't fray. Great value for the price. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, January 20, 2014
These brushes are amazing and not to mention a very good price plus they came in a convenient carrying case!! Definitely worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, January 7, 2014
I'm pleased with price and quantity of my purchase, I wish the brush hairs didn't fall out so easily but over all I'm pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ;-), September 18, 2013
The price is ridiculous for the quality and amount of product. I have two daughters, We all use them constantly

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy., November 7, 2013
This product far exceeds what one expects. The brushes are soft and in every shape imaginable. All in all, a tremendous buy. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO many great brushes!, December 22, 2013
I love this brush set. Nice dense bristles on the brushes. They also wash well, didn't lose too many bristles.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice set, I like it, September 27, 2014
This is a nice set, I like it, I just wish the brushes were labeled like total face brush, blush brush, etc.