Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Color: Black|Change

on April 15, 2010
Needed a black tie in a hurry... this served the purpose. Quality is good. I wouldn't call it a skinny tie as another review suggests... neither skinny or wide, just average.
on October 18, 2010
Despite what people are saying, I personally don't see this as a skinny tie. It's a pretty standard tie and I'm not sure how it could even resemble a skinny tie. I was kinda disappointed when I compared it to another regular tie and they were pretty much exactly the same size. However, I think it's a good tie for the price and the material is ok if you're just looking for something to wear everyday or for a single event. Nothing fancy, but not bad in the least bit.
on April 27, 2010
Love it becuase it doesn't show stains like other ties. My work place requires me to where a tie and my other ties were looking horrible. This was affordable and looks great with almost anything.
on April 17, 2013
You can never go wrong with a black tie. This is one is as solid as they come. This is the kind of tie that doesn't work for every occasion, but it still a tie worth having. It makes for a wonderful alternative for ties such as World Museum Collection Tie 100% Silk. I do recommend getting this tie especially if you are in the need of a black tie.
on December 13, 2010
These are really nice ties. I was very impressed when they arrived in the mail at how nice they are and how good they look. They are being used for my wedding in three weeks and will look great!
on November 1, 2013
Goes with everything and works for a big guy like myself. Have gotten a lot of comments about how nice it looks.
on March 1, 2016
I had a black Donald Trump tie which I sold on Ebay thinking I was not going to wear a black tie ever again. Lo and behold, an occasion came up and I bought this black tie. Very nice, plain, black tie. Plenty of length for me and silk feeling. You cannot go wrong with the price and free shipping if a Prime member.
on September 18, 2013
I like the tie's silken nature. Just enough shine. It doesn't have an odd length or width which I appreciate.
on March 6, 2016
My boyfriend needed$50 to $100 and fast. This was a good buy and the tie is actually very decent. I would buy others in different colors. It is just a basic tie so if you're not looking for something super fancy then this is the tie for you!
on March 31, 2015
I thought about giving this a 3 star review, but it is actually a better better than that, especially for the price. I use this tie as part of a costume (I'm a volunteer ticket agent/car conductor at a local railroad museum) and it is perfect for that job. I generally tie a "full Windsor" and the knot is just a bit larger than I find perfect, but the thing ties easily, so no complaint. It is a bit of a heavyweight tie, so if you are looking for something lightweight, this may not be the tie for you.