Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 6, 2012
I purchased this cowbell to use at a graduation celebration. When I received it, I was very disappointed. I paid $9.95 for this cowbell and the sound quality is very poor. What I received is black but it does not look like the photo shown. The metal is not even sturdy. This particular cowbell can be purchased for $1.75 each or by the dozen for about $17.00 from other vendors. Not likely to purchase anything else from Sparta Consumers. Still looking for a decent cowbell. This one is a novelty item and that wasn't clear to me when I made the purchase.
on February 23, 2014
I bought this because my sons play baseball and the younger one asked if I would ring it every time he got a homerun. I bought the black one because they play on different teams and I plan on putting the team stickers on each side anyway. The quality is exactly what I had hoped it would be and it certainly rings loud enough to get plenty of attention!
on May 28, 2012
Wife and I are avid runners but also like to watch races we dont run and help cheer the runners on. We wanted a pair of inexpensive cowbells as noise makers and these are great for it. The clapper is not what we were expecting but the cowbell itself does work very well.
on July 26, 2012
I didn't care for the sound this small cowbell made. I missed the time window to return or would have. Very cheaply made.
on October 24, 2014