Published 16 months ago by Red Hat Enterprise Linux

1.0 out of 5 stars This item broke within 6months
This item I bought had bent and then snapped . I was not very happy I would greatly appreciate it if you please sent me a new one Thank you
Published 7 months ago by carmen medeiros

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Fox merch, and this belt buckle might be my favorite piece., April 6, 2013
This review is from: FOX Black Head Motocross Racing Belt Buckle gift biker diamond head dirt bike
I bought this belt buckle with the intention that it was going to be the one I wore daily. Its very shiny and it has a good weight feel to it, it doesn't feel cheap or bendable. Its a little bigger than you would think it would be, HOWEVER it doesn't stick you in the "area" or your stomach when you bend over or sit down. Which I am extremely thankful for, as I mentioned earlier, this thing is a tiny bit bigger than you assume it is.

All in all though I'm very happy with this buckle, and I will be using it for a very long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Buckle!, April 10, 2014
I love this thing! It stabs me sometimes when I'm riding BMX, but otherwise I don't notice it. Very good quality and it looks sweet!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars This item broke within 6months, January 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars alright, November 4, 2013
its a good belt buckle, but the chrome plating does wear off around the edges after everyday use , which can be expected. oh well hasnt broken so thats fine by me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buckle, October 3, 2013
I bought this for my teenage son and he loves it. He wears it to school a lot. His friends think it is cool. It is made well and feels very solid. No problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buckle, May 15, 2013
good buckle fits and looks good with the black in it its just awesome it doesn't leave marks if you sit down for a while and it doesn't pinch the skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, January 15, 2013
Nice buckle son was happy with this Christmas gift. Initially first order came as wrong buckle but after a quock email we received correct buckle and a return authorization code. Very pleased overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE ITTT !!!, December 30, 2012
This product is Very cute, fashionable & looks great with other FOX products. Casual or dressing up! I highly reccomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank u, June 26, 2012
I ordered this for my boyfriend and it came fast in the mail! and i looks just as good as the pic! He loves it! Thank u soo much!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome buckle, May 23, 2012
This belt buckle is for my 14 year old son. He loves it. It is the same quality of similar buckles that sell for $45.00. Would recommend this site to anyone.

Rate and Discover Movies