Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 20, 2011
I have five acres of grass to cut and I've used the neoprene armband twice now for a couple hours at a time.

I'm not sure I get or understand the negative reviews at all. Granted, I use this on a riding mower and I am not running and swinging my arms or getting all sweaty...but it works great for me. And I was walking also around the yard with it on as well...no issues.

To the guy who said he snapped it off his arm by flexing...I don't believe that for a second.
There is a lot of wide velcro on this item, and unless you tighten it way too tight and you are Mr. Atlas, this isn't going to pop off your arm when you flex.

To the person who said there is only a tiny bit of velcro...that's just not true. There is plenty of velcro. It hasn't slipped or fallen off my arm...not even close. It actually feels really stable and solid...it's not going anywhere. And she also said the iPod doesn't want to stay in the pocket.... well that just doesn't make sense at all. The iPod is completely encased in a velcro pocket. The only opening is for the click wheel. I could run around swinging the thing in the air above my head for an hour and there is no way the iPod is going to somehow slip out. And the velcro opening where you put the iPod in is on the side of the armband that goes against your arm...so it's physically impossible for it to come open while you are wearing it, even if there wasn't any velcro. I'm not sure what she could possibly be talking about.

The hole for the headphone jack does not line up exactly. But with this being neoprene, you just pull the whole 1/4 inch to the right and it lines up just fine so you can plug in your earbuds. It's flexible neoprene...so it's a non-issue.

And no, there is no slot so you can lock and unlock your ipod. But again, if you really want that, you can just cut a hole in the top and make your own slot. It's neoprene, so you can do that.

I'm not sure how anyone can say this isn't a good value. I paid three bucks after shipping...and this would still have still been a good value at $10.
I wasn't expecting much before I got it...after all, it doesn't cost much. But I am very pleasantly surprised at how nice this thing is and how well it works.

I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone.
on October 21, 2010
The price was great but the design is less than perfect. It is difficult to plug the earpiece in because the holes do not line up. It is also difficult to put on the "hold" button without taking the whole sleeve off of the ipod.
on September 11, 2010
For the price I paid for this product, it is amazing. The only drawback I have to this item is that it does not cover the wheel and I am in construction so dust and everything gets in it really easy. I was hoping it completely covered the front like the ones for the iPhone. Other than that it is a great product and works perfect.
on September 7, 2010
arrived on time... exactly like the picture and what a cheap price... i paid $29 for one that wasn't even as nice and this one cost me $4 including shipping!
on August 31, 2011
The item pictured is not the item you receive. The default picture shows a case that is clear plastic on the entire front. The customer image is the correct one. I did not see that image when I ordered this. As far as the armband size goes I don't have any problem adjusting it to fit. And I am woman. Definitely do not have huge biceps. The seller needs to change the image to reflect the item you really receive.
on August 29, 2010
Works great. I run with it 6 days a week and it works awesome. It tends to constrict my arm when working with weights due to muscle growth and flexing. Then may slide down a little after working out and arms aren't as tense. I sweat a lot being in Arizona, and it really doesn't slide down because of the moisture. Works much better than Apple brand products.
on December 20, 2015
Great, adjustable fit for the classic iPod. It definitely keeps your iPod secure while running and exercising. My only complaint is that the holes for the head phone jack and hold button are not quite aligned right. But since the case is neoprene, it stretches! And it has no effect of the operation of the device, so it'll get 4 out of 5 stars.
on October 13, 2010
The item i received is different than the picture. Some folks mentioned the ability to control the click wheel, but the armband i received encases the entire ipod. Not impressed - I would return it, but that's so much of a pain that I'll just eat the 3 bucks.
on April 14, 2015
Can really rub the inside of your arm while you're working out...or maybe I don't tighten it enough. Though if I tightened any more than I do, I'd be ready to rip it off my body pretty quickly.

I've learned to just plan for it, by wearing a short-sleeved shirt with a long enough sleeve and then strap this on top of the sleeve. Problem solved.
on February 23, 2015
iPod can fall out after taking in and out a lot. Before that the plastic cover sticks to the iPod like glue and it's hard to get out. It's ok for the price and I've not had any trouble, but my wife's iPod fell out one day and broke.

See 1 answered question