5.0 out of 5 stars They'll Be a Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight...
Published on March 29, 2011 by Andrea L. Klena

1.0 out of 5 stars NO show
Wanted to try this. But as soon as I placed my order they took my money.and I never got my oil.I read someone else review and they said it come fast.So i would like to know where my stuff or my money!!!!!Can someone please tell me SOMETHING
Published 4 months ago by Mississippi 503

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars They'll Be a Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight..., March 29, 2011
This review is from: Black Pepper 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml (Health and Beauty)
What a deal (steal). This is definitely the best price for black pepper essential oil ever!I am trying to create my own version of a rosé granati scent (from a well known perfumery) but it was difficult and very expensive to make. Both the rose petal and black pepper essential oils used in the infusion are quite costly. This is the absolutely least expensive black pepper oil I have ever found and it's quality is superb. I'll be going to this seller again when I need more rose oil too. Very fast shipping as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for stop smoking aid, October 19, 2013
I used this product to help me to stop smoking. While it doesn't magically make you stop smoking it drastically calms your craving & allows you to say no, & that is a blessing. I am 4 weeks smoke free now & that is the longest I have ever gone. I would highly recommend this if you are serious about being smoke free. Also this product shipped very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gourmond Or Not, September 6, 2012
Mmm hmmm, smells peppery, pretty bang-on from what I remember of the pepper trees in the town where I grew up. I use this as a note in home made cologne/perfume/dry-wax. It's slightly earthier, more rootlike, and not quite as pungent as fresh cracked pepper. It's terrific as a top/bridge-note with my Santalum Album and Spicatum, as well as my Citrus', lemon, grapefruit, yuzu, etc. One thing, this EO has an EXTREMELY LOW viscosity, even with the dropper, you really have to be quick. I suggest using a small beaker and pipette if you need any kind of measurement accuracy involving just a few drops. By its self the note is fairly persistent, and is apparent 4-5 hours after applying a drop to the wrist. As for presence/strength per drop, it's on the weak side of average; if Jasmine Absolute is a 10 (very strong) on a scale of 1-10, Eden's Garden Black Pepper is about a 4.

SO why only four stars? I would have liked this to be a little bit LESS root-like, and more fresh-cracked-pepper-like. I was hoping for a sharper pungent spice, and this expression is just a hair too earthy. I end up having to compromise by either adding more than I'd like, and then adding a proper root like Spikenard or Vetiver, or just going light and playing up the sharp/spice with another EO. So it's very good, but not perfect, for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars spicy, November 13, 2012
This is my first buy of any pepper EO and I am very happy I purchased this. It adds a wonderful spicyness to scents, and in recipes meant for healing or aromatherapy it does what it is supposed to do- very good thing. My only problem- as another customer listed, is the viscosity. It drips out very fast, so you need a steady hand or a dropper with more control. Just pop that top off and you are good to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Essential Oil, January 14, 2013
I really like the healing properties of black pepper so I purchased it as an essential oil. It's great in baths and mixed with a base lotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Edens Gardens Essential Oils, August 27, 2012
Bought this and many other oils for the wife. I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of Edens Gardens Essential Oils. They seem to utilize excellent extraction procedures as well as quality control in the manufacture of their products.
Would highly recommend to anyone interested in essential oils.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, September 6, 2012
All of my oils are from Edens Gardens. I have been very happy with the quality and the packaging. I used this Black Pepper in a pain relief massage oil for my husband, and it worked very well... he loved the smell. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Fair, April 14, 2012
The oil is a good product. I feel like I paid a fair price. I got it rather quickly. What else can you ask for...?

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as harsh as expected., April 9, 2013
My prior impression was that black pepper would be harsh and peppery like the condiment. It is definitely distinguishable, yet not harsh. It is a great product and can mix well with other oils.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Black Pepper Smell, March 25, 2014
Gotta watch out using this in skin care products as it can cause the skin to burn a bit. The fragrance is very nice and peppery.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›