Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on October 19, 2013
I used this product to help me to stop smoking. While it doesn't magically make you stop smoking it drastically calms your craving & allows you to say no, & that is a blessing. I am 4 weeks smoke free now & that is the longest I have ever gone. I would highly recommend this if you are serious about being smoke free. Also this product shipped very quickly.
on September 6, 2012
Mmm hmmm, smells peppery, pretty bang-on from what I remember of the pepper trees in the town where I grew up. I use this as a note in home made cologne/perfume/dry-wax. It's slightly earthier, more rootlike, and not quite as pungent as fresh cracked pepper. It's terrific as a top/bridge-note with my Santalum Album and Spicatum, as well as my Citrus', lemon, grapefruit, yuzu, etc. One thing, this EO has an EXTREMELY LOW viscosity, even with the dropper, you really have to be quick. I suggest using a small beaker and pipette if you need any kind of measurement accuracy involving just a few drops. By its self the note is fairly persistent, and is apparent 4-5 hours after applying a drop to the wrist. As for presence/strength per drop, it's on the weak side of average; if Jasmine Absolute is a 10 (very strong) on a scale of 1-10, Eden's Garden Black Pepper is about a 4.

SO why only four stars? I would have liked this to be a little bit LESS root-like, and more fresh-cracked-pepper-like. I was hoping for a sharper pungent spice, and this expression is just a hair too earthy. I end up having to compromise by either adding more than I'd like, and then adding a proper root like Spikenard or Vetiver, or just going light and playing up the sharp/spice with another EO. So it's very good, but not perfect, for me.
on March 29, 2011
What a deal (steal). This is definitely the best price for black pepper essential oil ever!I am trying to create my own version of a rosé granati scent (from a well known perfumery) but it was difficult and very expensive to make. Both the rose petal and black pepper essential oils used in the infusion are quite costly. This is the absolutely least expensive black pepper oil I have ever found and it's quality is superb. I'll be going to this seller again when I need more rose oil too. Very fast shipping as well.
on January 7, 2015
These oils by Eden's Garden are not the least bit inferior to doTerra, Melaleuca, or Young Living. I say this because for most essential oil users, quality and purity is a concern, and many are under the impression that you can only get the best by joining an MLM. Many of the praises for Eden’s Garden come from current and / or former DT, Melaleuca, and YL customers. We have also used virtually every MLM essential oil brand known to man, and this is right up there with the best of them in quality and purity, at a fraction of the price. The reason it is a fraction of the price is because it does not have about 3 to 5 levels of compensations for its representatives built into the margins, which drastically reduces the overhead. That is why many former MLM essential oil distributors who still want to use a great product yet can’t afford the network marketing prices and aren’t making any money with them have tried and like Eden’s Garden. From my experience, and countless other essential oil enthusiasts who have also used doTerra, YL, and Melaleuca, there is no difference in quality, purity or smell with Eden’s Garden. If you are one of the 1 - 5% making great money with an MLM, more power to you! But for everyone else, this oil matches up well with the best of them.
on September 6, 2012
All of my oils are from Edens Gardens. I have been very happy with the quality and the packaging. I used this Black Pepper in a pain relief massage oil for my husband, and it worked very well... he loved the smell. I would recommend.
on November 13, 2012
This is my first buy of any pepper EO and I am very happy I purchased this. It adds a wonderful spicyness to scents, and in recipes meant for healing or aromatherapy it does what it is supposed to do- very good thing. My only problem- as another customer listed, is the viscosity. It drips out very fast, so you need a steady hand or a dropper with more control. Just pop that top off and you are good to go.
on November 4, 2015
Using it to make a hand warming lotion with. I've done my homework and found it to help with the blood flow. So with a cold day at the horse barn, horse show, or even those of us who don't regulate our temps as well (Specifically the person with Reynaud's) we figured this would come in handy. Homework paid off...
on January 14, 2013
I really like the healing properties of black pepper so I purchased it as an essential oil. It's great in baths and mixed with a base lotion.
on May 16, 2015
I read that this helps with pain and it does. I take a bath in it and epsom salts (1/2 cup) every night before going to bed. Think it helps with my sleep. I find it a relaxing way to end the day. If you don't like the smell of black pepper it is not for you. If you don't mind it, you will enjoy the bath.
on August 24, 2015
I like oils for wearing. Why smell like every other guy that goes to the department store. As a single Father? I want women to remember me and not some bitter past relationship memories that a department store cologne can bring. I have a deep and abiding love for all things peppery. The smell of black pepper is one of the smells that I never get tired of. When I received my package I was a little nervous at first. The post man or someone in the distribution route had torn one of my packages. Stretched another. Both packages were presents for my daughter and I know from experience the horror of a smashed oil bottle. I was so happy to see that the packaging was stronger than most. Then an amazing thing happened. I opened my package, gave my daughter the bubble wrap and unscrewed the lid. Fresh cracked pepper without any sneezing. I was concerned it would have the undertone that ground pepper has. Nice, but with that musty what ever it is smell mixed in. The smell is everything I had hoped for. It smells like the black pepper it is supposed to be. Fresh. Clean. Masculine. This by far is one if the most masculine scents I have experienced. My daughter asked me, "Mmmm Daddy, whats that smell." This is an all around winning purchase. After twenty four hours I plan on smelling it again and mixing it. I have much excitement about pairing this with Virginian cedar.
So? Great packaging. I received it earlier than I expected. The quality is way better than most. I feel a subtle warmth where I applied the lotion I mixed it in, so I would definitely say that it is in fact therapeutic grade. If you are new to the therapeutic uses of oils, they have a neat insert too. I am surprised they have not added pepper to their arthritis section. So? All in all I am very, very pleased.
Update - One con after 5 hours the smell fades significantly.