Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2011
I don't have too much to say about this closet, but I just wanted to mention to those who had trouble with leaning, you really need to assemble it using a rubber mallet. It's almost impossible to get those bars in tight without one. If you don't have one & don't want to buy one, I wouldn't purchase this model. I've had mine for a month and have had no problems so far. It's pretty loaded up with clothes too. I would recommend to anyone who needs the extra space (& has a rubber mallet)
on September 20, 2014
Finally, after 2 years of owning this closet, it is starting to lean heavily to the right and one of the bottom shelves came lose. I admit that I have packet this closet with clothes that belong in a real closet. It is holding 3 jackets, 2 sweaters,5 dresses, 6 pairs of tights... that just what I have hanging up lol... the shelves are holding 15 shirts/Blouses, 10 pairs of pants, 9 skirts, 6 tank tops, 4 pairs of shorts... that's on those three shelves... the entire bottom is filled with shoes and boots of all kinds. I have kept this closet filled like this for 2 years and now it is caving from my abuse.... the question now is do I buy another one or go the cheap-o way and re-enforce this baby? P.S. the top (Yes , I used the top as well!) is holding 7 hats.... LOL
on December 17, 2011
As another reviewer suggested..you need a rubber mallet to put this closet together properly. I used it for 4 months without doing so, and it was flimsy and the bars would come loose often. Then I finally put it together using a rubber mallet--works like a charm. It has now been 6 months and it is still as strong as ever. And trust me, I load this up with shoes, clothes, jackets..you name it. For this price, don't even second guess it. If you have a rubber mallet (or can borrow one like I did), do it.
on May 21, 2014
This is the best solution if you don't have a closet.... I've been using mine for more than 2 years...!

There are ppl saying it collapsed in a few months.... The reason behind that is poor assembly by the users... Once you make sure all the joints are tight, this stands like a rock...!

Very much recommended..!
on March 26, 2011
I bought this closet because i have a guest over for a month or two and needed a closet for her clothes..Its very easy to set up,looks good ,big like a normal closet,all her clothes fits in it ,and because is zip locked all the way down my puppy can not reach the clothes to chew it, the only problem with it is not stable enough the tube pieces slide out from the hole sometimes,so its easily fall into pieces if u put a lot of clothes in it ,so its a temporary thing :)
on February 9, 2011
This portable closet arrived in record time! After spending about 30 minutes and a little elbow grease the product was fully assembled. It is exactly the right size for the small space that it's in and has increased my hidden storage dramatically. The structure is assembled using metal tubes and shelves instead of the plastic that I have seen on so many other units and it seems quite sturdy. Overall I think it's a great value at a reasonable price!
on October 16, 2013
True that a rubber mallet is a good idea for assembling this. Everything was nicely packaged. Instructions fairly well diagrammed, once you get the hang of it (pun intended). Lots of shelf space. I would recommend getting bins for the shelves to evenly distribute the weight and keep things from falling through. I used a 4' x 1' plastic bin on the bottom shelf for shoes, which works well. Currently hanging 6 pairs of pants, 10 tops, 2 jackets and a couple of dresses and skirts and there is plenty of room still left and no sag.

I like the covering. It is black canvas with beige/tan trim around the zippers and the zippers are sturdy. It looks better than the picture, I think.

One other thing that would be cool is if the top of the frame had the shelving across for storage on top, like a hat box or other items. I suppose I can come up with something that will work for that.

My only complaint is, it would be great if there were castors on the bottom to move the closet if needed, but that might impact the integrity of the structure.
on January 12, 2013
I bought this thing thinking it was BLACK with WHITE trimming, so it would at least match my modern decor, but this thing came to me as BLACK with UGLY BROWN trimming. The moment I opened the box to inspect the contents and I saw that, I was very disappointed and upset. I didn't even bother with it and put it right back into the box, and ordered the WHITE one thinking it is WHITE with BLACK trimming. Why can't they provide accurate photos and detailed descriptions of items like this here on Amazon??

I'm going to keep the WHITE with BLUE trimming, and I'll return to update on the product itself.

(Seriously, THIS is the worse shopping experience on Amazon)

Edit: January 16, 2013 - It is still holding up strong even without the cover over it. I decided not to put the cover on as it looks awkward in my room. I'll post photos soon of the black and *shivers* brown trim one, so everyone wanting to buy it has a better idea of what the damn thing looks like. I'll be back to keep you updated on the product's sturdiness.
on September 2, 2014
Argh. So it worked ok for a couple months. The shelves would fall out of the sockets (which are plastic and flimsy) every once in a while when touched but tolerable for a temporary solution. Then tonight I was sitting in my bed, trying to read to settle to sleep and I hear this horrible cracking noise. I look up (through my near sighted eyes which were not using corrective lenses at the time) to see my closet collapsing to the left. Just falling over like a domino in slow motion. I had to use massive amounts of duct tape and actually duct tape it to some other piece of furniture but it's standing up now. I don't even have that much in it. It will work ok if you duct tape the joints and stuff but you shouldn't need to do that with something new like this. Just buy a different one.
on February 1, 2016
Fell apart after half year of rather heavy usage due to the plastic connectors, which don't hold the system. The black cover is convenient though. The frame was successfully tossed without regrets and replaced with the all-metal chrome construction.

See 1 answered question