Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black - PropUp iPad Stand - Ergonomic Holder for Apple iPad Versions 1-4, not iPad Air. Pink and Green also available
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 8, 2012
i was very surprised to find that this only works on a table horizontally, and not vertically. Doesnt seem like it would have been too hard to make it do that. Other than that, the pictures are accurate, but you have to sit just right to get it to balance on your leg. i wouldn't recommend this, but it will be good for holding recipes in the kitchen.
on March 11, 2012
The propup is a really unique and valuable stand. It is lightweight, soft and comfy, and the ipad is simply easier to hold and manipulate when on the stand.
I use it frequently for reading. It took me a while to figure out how to access the power button with the propup in place, but I now see that 2 corners have holes and the other 2 corners do not. The power button will always be under a corner without a hole. The propup is soft enough that you can push the power button right through the stand.

Most other stands are built to sit on the table, the propup will do that, but it really shines when you want to hold it on your lap. I believe this stand would be a good choice for people who have difficulty holding on to and manipulating the slim ipad (perhaps the elderly, people with arthritis etc)
on October 18, 2011
I purchased the stand so that I could lay in bed with my son at bedtime and do email, etc., on my iPad (he likes me to be there with the iPad on as a sort of night light). The stand holds the iPad well and goes on and comes off easily.
on October 30, 2014
Simple concepts are always the best. Makes the iPad comfortable in your lap, tilts it for viewing, almost no added weight, and seems durable. Designed to fit iPad 1-4 and Ipad Air. This makes it a little loose for the newest thinest iPads.
on July 18, 2012
I use this product everyday with my iPad. I don't take this with me when I leave the house, but if I am home, my iPad is in this product. It has a snug fit, even with a thin back cover on my iPad. Snug enough for it to be useful for its purpose, but of course, I wouldn't carry my iPad upside down in this. Easy to prop up anywhere you are sitting. Nice product!
on January 11, 2011
The other reviews have covered the basics. I've had mine since they shipped the first ones and am contemplating buying another for the office.

The only drawback to it is that it takes up some room to pack it and take it back and forth from home and the office.

But... it's so useful, you'll want to pack it and take it with you.
on December 24, 2012
I don't write product reviews but in this case will make an exception. I bought the Propup right after the iPad 1 came out and have used it daily since then, now with a Retina 3. Without a doubt the best $30 I have ever spent. You won't regret it.
on March 11, 2012
Great item!!!! My ipad2 stays in this holder 24/7. I feel confident that when I have to walk around with my ipad, that it is not going to slip from my grip. It's great for sitting at a table, laying in bed or even sitting on the floor. I would definitely purchase again and I highly recommend!!!
on March 11, 2012
I love the propup. You can easily carry your iPad around with it, it is easy to put on the iPad and take off, and it makes using your iPad easier and more comfortable. Now I'm waiting for them to make one for the Kindle Fire.
on March 26, 2012
I purchased this ipad stand last month from Amazon.com and wanted to write this short review. The product is well designed, lightweight yet strong, and does the job. My 6 year old daughter, toddler son, and my wife and I all use this stand on a daily basis, and love it. It still looks the same as the day we bought it, and it allows us to focus on the game, movie or Netflix show, rather than on holding the ipad. Recommended!

See 1 answered question