4.0 out of 5 stars It works.
This remote works well except I didn't realize it doesn't have wii motion, so it does not work with all of the games.
Published 20 months ago by carrie j bosch

2.0 out of 5 stars Works OK until it disconnects
This is our fourth remote, our first non-OEM
controller, for the Wii.

This controller frequently turns itself off or
loses it's connection to the Wii. It doesn't
matter which controller number it is set to.
Changing the batteries doesn't resolve the
issues.

I should have known the price was too good to be true...
Published on December 10, 2010 by smorloc

2.0 out of 5 stars Works OK until it disconnects, December 10, 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Black Remote and Nunchuck Set Combo for Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
This is our fourth remote, our first non-OEM
controller, for the Wii.

This controller frequently turns itself off or
loses it's connection to the Wii. It doesn't
matter which controller number it is set to.
Changing the batteries doesn't resolve the
issues.

I should have known the price was too good to be true...

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!!!!, March 18, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I just got my remotes, and I must say they did get here very quickly. They are definitely not new though!!! They came in Ziploc bags and some wrapping. They are scratched all over!! Such a rip off even for the cheap price!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a cheap knockoff. DO NOT BUY., October 21, 2013
This is not made by Nintendo. It's just a cheap knockoff and it doesn't work. It won't even connect to my Wii. Not to mention that, even if it did, it doesn't have wii motion plus. So I'll be getting my money back. DO NOT BUY THIS CHEAP, KNOCKOFF REMOTE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Listen!!!!, June 3, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Do not buy this product at all, but especiallyThe remote may be worth the different price for a more feeble item, but there is no point of buying it with the nunchucks, which clearly do not work.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK, February 10, 2014
We bought this extra controller since "santa" only included one controller in the Wii box for this Christmas. From the beginning it kept losing it's "signal" which was very frustrating for the kids. We replaced the batteries, moved all possible obstacles from impairing the signal from the receiver and it still only worked 20% of the time. Now, after a month of occasional use, it does not work at all. I am VERY disappointed in this product. I ordered it in Sept. because we were on sabbatical this fall and when we returned home at Christmas, "santa" needed to have his delivery already wrapped and ready. Of course, by the time this was opened after Christmas, it was already past the return date. I hope there is some recourse as it is bad business to take money for a broken product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Made a mistake but still good, April 5, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Play certain sport games like Mario Cart or Just dance. Reason, b/c Wii Motion plus not included. Nonetheless is a good remote controller.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works., April 13, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars additional remote for WII, March 4, 2013
I have not been able to synchronize this remote to work with my WII. Followed the instructions in my Wii booklet for additional remotes and it will not work. Seller refunded my money with a credit to my credit card. I am pleased that he supports his products.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's what you think it will be, July 11, 2013
It's a remote and nunchuck from Nintendo. Not much to say. I was a little disappointed that it doesn't work well as an actual nunchuck. I fought ninjas with it and lost pretty bad.

1.0 out of 5 stars I missed that it was a generic knock-off, wish I hadn't, June 4, 2014
M. North (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I should learn to read more carefully. I did not realize this was a generic, and the claim that it works just as well as original Nintendo equipment is simply not true, at least not in my case. We got the remote and it connected with our Wii right away, but we found that it was slow and unresponsive. It was absolutely unusable on Mario Kart Wii. You turn and your character doesn't go, so you turn more and your character shoots off the side of the track, so you turn back the other way and you're all over the place, or off the track entirely. It completely ruins the fun. I threw it away and bought an authentic Nintendo remote. It cost three times what this one did, but guess what?!? It actually works. Please do not buy this trash.

Black Remote and Nunchuck Set Combo for Nintendo Wii