5.0 out of 5 stars blinging!
i feel good about this riche looking watch it looks like i spend alot of money on it but i didnt. i een ordered another one .
Published 19 months ago by EBONY LONDON

1.0 out of 5 stars Really ?
Published 7 months ago by DiAzBrOtHaZ

1.0 out of 5 stars Really ?, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Black and White Rosegold Faux Chronograph Silicone Watch w/ Rhinestones (Watch)
So I bought these watches for my wife as a little gift because what she wanted was sold out already. I thought they were cute and for the price you can't beat it, but the minute she put it on and took 5 steps the glass from the watch fell right off. Then she checked the black one and the same thing. I emailed the company and told them, and there response was "send us a picture so we can investigate" Really like you're gonna be able to tell what's wrong or how it broke through a picture. So disgusted. I'd rather take my business elsewhere and pay a couple dollars more and get what I payed for. Thanx but NO THANX.

SINCERELY YOURS. A Good Amazon Customer......

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER CAME!!!!!!!!!!!, November 22, 2013
My watches never came, they keep telling me to wait but its been almost a month. DO NOT BUY ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars blinging!, January 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars very designer looking, April 26, 2013
I absolutely love them... they arrived fast and look very designer and not cheap at all.. I will be getting more in different colors

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fragile., May 5, 2014
I know that these are cheap watches, but I expected a little more quality. The backing and the numbers became lose immediately and the bronze paint in the metal part started to crack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, March 10, 2014
This order took a very look time to arrive. However, I purchased them for my daughter and they look really good with her everyday wear outfits. They were nice for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, January 29, 2013
She loves these watches, and I love the price! I love it when I can purchase something like these for her. Reasonable price and "very stylish", according to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Cheep!, April 10, 2013
These watches get way more compliments then I ever Imagined. They are big and cute, and they hold up to a long night at work. I also love the rubber band, because it stays in place on my arm.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad shipping, November 11, 2013
Its been two months and I have yet to receive order. They keep telling me to be patient that its protocol with customs to hold items with a battery. Im just giving up on ever receiving item. Do not buy its not worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, beautiful watches, December 16, 2013
beautiful watches, came in a timely fashion and i get lots of compliments would definitely recommend to anyone that is looking for silicone strap watches

Rate and Discover Movies