Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geneva Black and White Faux Rhinestones Chronograph Silicone Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 5, 2014
I know that these are cheap watches, but I expected a little more quality. The backing and the numbers became lose immediately and the bronze paint in the metal part started to crack.
on January 2, 2014
So I bought these watches for my wife as a little gift because what she wanted was sold out already. I thought they were cute and for the price you can't beat it, but the minute she put it on and took 5 steps the glass from the watch fell right off. Then she checked the black one and the same thing. I emailed the company and told them, and there response was "send us a picture so we can investigate" Really like you're gonna be able to tell what's wrong or how it broke through a picture. So disgusted. I'd rather take my business elsewhere and pay a couple dollars more and get what I payed for. Thanx but NO THANX.

SINCERELY YOURS. A Good Amazon Customer......
55 comments|116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2016
I've had these watches for almost a year and they are still ticking. I love the look, get compliments on them all of the time and wear to work daily. The white face on the white watch is peeling and turning gray per pic but I do wear that one most often to work and weekends as well. I have 2 jobs, one in an office and another as bartender so the wear and tear is my fault. You can't beat the price. I came across this watch on the wish app and saw that Amazon had many of their products so very happy about that. You can't go wrong with this watch. If this review was helpful to you, please take a second to press the “Helpful" button below. Thank you.
review image review image review image
on November 22, 2013
My watches never came, they keep telling me to wait but its been almost a month. DO NOT BUY ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1313 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2015
Love my watch
review image
on September 17, 2015
My girlfriend saw these pair and wanted them. She was a little bit concerned about the negative reviews but decided to give it a try. she loves them! they look really nice. Just hope the battery won't die in 3 days like everybody else is saying. Overall it is good.
review image review image
on November 11, 2013
Its been two months and I have yet to receive order. They keep telling me to be patient that its protocol with customs to hold items with a battery. Im just giving up on ever receiving item. Do not buy its not worth it.
33 comments|38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2016
For the price of these two watches, I'm very happy with how they are, it's a steal! They arrived like a month before they were supposed to, they were packaged great and nicely protected. I bought these for fashion purposes, I didn't really care if they worked or not, but they DO work, so that's a plus. The ticking on them is not bad at all, I can not hear it unless I'm in a dead quiet room and even then it's very soft ticking. I didn't know that the bands were silicone but they are and they look fabulous. They are the perfect size for me and my wrist. These honestly are a steal, I was debating on wether to go ahead and get them or not because of how cheap they were but I'm so glad I did!!! They look very classy and professional. If you're debating as well, get them.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on June 6, 2015
These were meant to be gifts, but after I got them... I decided that they looked good on me. So I kept them. The material is soft and comfortable. The size is a total "boyfriend watch". its a great addition to an outfit and it tells time!
on September 16, 2015
Only bad thing is when it's super quiet I can here the sound of the clock ticking. I bought this watch not to use for time but just for style to compliment my outfits. This watch is amazing. It looks strong and very classy. It's also looks very expensive. I pair it with a couple of my other bracelets and it just looks amazing. Take care of the watch and you will be fine.
review image