4.0 out of 5 stars They are made well.
Sizing is tricky but they are certainly made well. I am a 10.5 USA. They fit but are tight. I ended up giving them to my son he's a 9 in USA. Lining is warm and comfy. Just order larger than you think.
Published 5 months ago by Shawn Szentmiklosy

3.0 out of 5 stars fits small
Published 6 months ago by Felix E.

3.0 out of 5 stars fits small, February 9, 2014
The boots looked great. They were stylish and appeared durable and of good quality. They had a faux lining which probably would've kept my feet warm. Unfortunately, I was never able to wear them, they were too small and I had to return them. The boots come in EU (European) sizes. I wear a size 11US, and according to the sizing chart, a size 11US is equivalent to a 44EU. So, I ordered a size 44EU. They were too short. I would say it was more like a size 9.5 or 10. I've ordered a size 44 in other manufacturers shoes and they fit true to size. I think the LABO's just run a size to a size and a half too small. I tried exchanging them for a bigger size, like a 46 or 47, but none were available. When I purchased these boots, free shipping was not available. So between shipping cost for delivery to me and shipping costs to return them, I paid about $25.00. I would have been better off keeping the boots and giving them as a gift to someone who can use them. They did look like good boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are made well., March 13, 2014