5.0 out of 5 stars I got the advertised item.
First off, to get the product as described, buy from 'Wireless Central'. I ordered from them and got it as of Sept 12, 2011.

Secondly, the case itself is pretty rigid, I don't believe it's entirely shock absorbent but it will to a degree since it's rubberized. The material feels good in the hand and will definitely prevent scratches from the phone...
Published on September 12, 2011 by Enki

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, didn't get what is pictured
There were a couple snaps that just wouldn't close completely...it's like the phone is too big. Plus, there is a protective bar that goes over the 'back, up' touch area on the screen, I needed to cut it off so the screen would do those commands. It is nothing like what is pictured, the screen side of the case shows no bar in that area.
Published on July 11, 2011 by Meredith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, didn't get what is pictured, July 11, 2011
This review is from: Black Rubberized Phone Cover for Sprint Palm Pixi Protector Case (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Fit, Item Not As Advertised., July 20, 2011
Purchased this phone case for my new Palm Pixi phone. There is a bar across the front of the phone, which covers the front of the phone, inhibiting use of the phone itself (Pixi owners will know what I mean) and the case simply doesn't close. I was given a refund by Amazon for this disappointing product, and I hope you don't make the same mistake I did. The phone case i ordered was nothing like the one pictured in the advertisement, and that would be FALSE ADVERTISING. I would have loved to write a nice review, I tried so hard to get the phone case to shut and to function despite the bar across the center of the front, but I just couldn't! I hope someone can benefit from reading this before they order this faulty product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I got the advertised item., September 12, 2011

The case snaps to itself around the Pixi and gives it a bit more of a manly-esque look. It does not block off any functionality of the phone except the touchstone charging if you have it.

1 Month Later EDIT: I have had it for a month now, and my phone has gone through a few drops, the case has held together pretty well and my phone still remains like-new. The case, however, when scratched or damaged (mine was from rough concrete) reveals a white plastic undercoating. They are VERY small scratches and It still looks/feels great, since typically it only happens to the corners and edges.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke, January 11, 2011
Lasted about a month before breaking on the right side. the phone was not roughly treated just out of ordinary use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel compelled to write a review for this one, January 16, 2014
I was riding my bicycle, with a GPS app on, recording my speed on my Palm Pixi. I had the phone in the middle pocket of my bike jersey. Something on my bike failed and I went over the handlebars, rolled over a couple of times, then ended on my back, sliding.
The case took a lot of the damage of the sliding, the pavement ate through the paint and the material until the white was showing. I don't know how I survived with only soreness and a few rashes , but I'm positive the phone case had a lot to do with it.
Still, the Pixi didn't even stop working, the hardware and software functioned as if nothing had happened. In fact, later, when I looked at the data from my ride it said I crashed from 35mph to 0 over some 12 meters. My jersey was half disintegrated but my shorts were just fine. Literally saved my a**.

Yes Palm. Yes Pixi. Yes this case.

Also the little bulge in the middle of the back makes it easy to pick up the phone from flat surfaces even with gloves on.

Though I'll add... This case snaps on tightly and firmly around the phone. It can be hard to get it on or off (definitely need/should use a dime or penny; nickels are too big). Though I hardly ever removed it, when I did I was careful to use the coin to unlock the case around the edges before prying it open.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke, October 24, 2013
case broken within a few days of putting it on the phone. Would not purchase this case for this pixi phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars very sturdy, September 13, 2013
this piece of equipment was a very good investment for me because it protects my palm pixi plus and is durable from drops and falls

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, September 3, 2013
Much better than the once I purchase prior. I would recommend this to everyone. Especially if this is the phone of your choice

4.0 out of 5 stars Its not bad!, July 17, 2013
Amber beach (WINTER HAVEN, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This case is easy to put on. But if you are like me and like to change cases a lot, then dont get this one. After removing the case several times, the clips that hold the front and back together start to break. Then once two or more break the case is useless. Other than that it fits fine and does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protects with style, June 12, 2013
Safe, affordable protection for the Pixi. Helps keep us from dropping it, and looks good at the same time. Would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›