4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of Fun! Not just for kids.
What a fun boy toy. My 77 yr old mother gave me these for Christmas.... My nephew came over. Whoa! We had so much fun. These are really a blast on a hardwood floor.

Published 13 months ago by Gadget Freak

1.0 out of 5 stars One car didn't work - seems to be a common problem
One car doesn't work - brand new. Read some other reviews and 3 out of 3 people had the same issue. We are returning and don't plan to buy this set again. Nice idea and the kids love the way they look. We really hate disappointing our young kids by returning something like this.
Published 15 months ago by Mark A. Borgerding

1.0 out of 5 stars One car didn't work - seems to be a common problem, November 2, 2013
Mark A. Borgerding (West Chester, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Black Series 2-pk. Remote-Controlled Speed Bumper Cars (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Is a great toy when it works..., December 28, 2013
When this toy works it is awesome. Everyone from my 60 year old dad to my 5 year old son loves it. The issue is that the drive train on the forward/reverse motor is put together very cheaply. After the red car stopped working I took the entire car apart and reset the drive train and it worked for about a day until the wear and tear of bumping it into the blue car unseated the the drive train again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total garbage., November 21, 2013
Total garbage. Thankfully Amazon has excellent customer service because this toy manufacture sure does not. Amazon has sent 3 previous replacements of this toy and they have all been defective. So I am again sending this one back to get another set and cross my fingers. My little guys love these and I hope that I eventually get a set that work and keep working.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of Fun! Not just for kids., January 1, 2014

Luckily we didn't have the problems others did. Biggest negative for me is the TEN (10) AAA batteries (3 for each car, 2 for each remote, makes sense when you think about it). For $40, whadya expect ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy to motivate my classroom, January 21, 2014
I am a 4th grade teacher and I seek all opportunities to engage and motivate my students. My 4 year old son received these bumper cars for Christmas and I thought my students would love these. I bought some for my classroom. My students beg to use these cars when they finish their assignments. My students cheer as the cars zoom across the floor. Students say that going forwards and backwards is easy. It is harder to turn the cars. Boys and girls alike agree that these bumper cars are awesome!!! Review by 4th grade students.

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, January 1, 2014
bought this at khols for 60% off for a Christmas gift for a 7 year old son. He loved it! He has played with it since he got it. definitely worth the price I paid for it and will probably buy him another set. One car has a little trouble turning but again still worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save the receipt if you buy this toy., December 22, 2013
I bought these for my nephews and one of the cars did not work. The motor that drives the forward and reverse wheels is dead.

Unfortunately, I lost the receipt and could not return. What a disappointment!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Giggles Galore, December 16, 2013
Our kids (7 and 5) received these cars from grandparents over the weekend and have not stopped playing with them since. They have been driving them around on wood floors and carpet throughout the house. When one of the drivers gets ejected they laugh hysterically. Very, very fun toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars fun, February 7, 2014
Fun but you need to have controsl facing just right at the person for it to go back and forth correctly

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning this., December 7, 2013
I spent a half hour just getting it out of the box. One car doesn't work. Happy I tried it before Christmas. Returning.