Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 2, 2013
One car doesn't work - brand new. Read some other reviews and 3 out of 3 people had the same issue. We are returning and don't plan to buy this set again. Nice idea and the kids love the way they look. We really hate disappointing our young kids by returning something like this.
on November 21, 2013
Total garbage. Thankfully Amazon has excellent customer service because this toy manufacture sure does not. Amazon has sent 3 previous replacements of this toy and they have all been defective. So I am again sending this one back to get another set and cross my fingers. My little guys love these and I hope that I eventually get a set that work and keep working.
on January 21, 2014
I am a 4th grade teacher and I seek all opportunities to engage and motivate my students. My 4 year old son received these bumper cars for Christmas and I thought my students would love these. I bought some for my classroom. My students beg to use these cars when they finish their assignments. My students cheer as the cars zoom across the floor. Students say that going forwards and backwards is easy. It is harder to turn the cars. Boys and girls alike agree that these bumper cars are awesome!!! Review by 4th grade students.
on January 1, 2014
What a fun boy toy. My 77 yr old mother gave me these for Christmas.... My nephew came over. Whoa! We had so much fun. These are really a blast on a hardwood floor.

Luckily we didn't have the problems others did. Biggest negative for me is the TEN (10) AAA batteries (3 for each car, 2 for each remote, makes sense when you think about it). For $40, whadya expect ?
on April 29, 2016
Thought this would be more fun for my 10 year olds. We bought a different set of bumper cars and one was broken out of the package so we returned those and bought these. This brand was not broken and worked correctly out of the box. I thought my 10 year old boys would have a lot of fun with these. They played with them for a few minutes and then were on to something else. I think the frustrating thing might be that the little men pop out easily and there is no challenge to it. Sometimes it is hard to get them to stay in. Then again, maybe my boys had just outgrown this type of toy. They were off to playing with their new Legos.
on January 1, 2014
bought this at khols for 60% off for a Christmas gift for a 7 year old son. He loved it! He has played with it since he got it. definitely worth the price I paid for it and will probably buy him another set. One car has a little trouble turning but again still worth the price.
on December 22, 2013
I bought these for my nephews and one of the cars did not work. The motor that drives the forward and reverse wheels is dead.

Unfortunately, I lost the receipt and could not return. What a disappointment!!!
on December 28, 2013
When this toy works it is awesome. Everyone from my 60 year old dad to my 5 year old son loves it. The issue is that the drive train on the forward/reverse motor is put together very cheaply. After the red car stopped working I took the entire car apart and reset the drive train and it worked for about a day until the wear and tear of bumping it into the blue car unseated the the drive train again.
on December 16, 2013
Our kids (7 and 5) received these cars from grandparents over the weekend and have not stopped playing with them since. They have been driving them around on wood floors and carpet throughout the house. When one of the drivers gets ejected they laugh hysterically. Very, very fun toy.
on January 3, 2015
The product was a hit with two small boys..... Sadly, the after Christmas delivery, with a Dec. 2nd order date, was a major disappointment. BPlus Media definitely dropped the ball on product delivery {via UPS}