4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap good Case
The black Lumia 900 case was dirt cheap, like 98 cents. It fits perfectly. The side buttons are completely covered keeping dust out. For the price, you can't go wrong.
Published on May 23, 2012 by Terry

3.0 out of 5 stars no no!!
it is really a cheep item! It was not a good buy! I really think my money was not well spent! I'm really sad for the item I bought!
Published 10 months ago by Alberto Enrique Del Cid

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap good Case, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Black S Shape TPU Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 900 (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a GREAT case!, June 7, 2012
Take it from Phoneman this is a fantastic case for the money. Snug fit, all the ports line up, and the best part is the grip texture on the sides. Buy this case, it's worth three times what you will pay for it. Phoneman guarantees it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover!, May 27, 2012
Received cover within a couple of days. I bought this cover for my 17 year old son. He likes it. Good quality, durable, good grip. Cover is modern and nice looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, protective cover!, December 8, 2013
This cover has saved my phone more times than I can remember. It's sturdy, looks nice, and protects the expensive smart phone it's supposed to protect! I drop my phone all the time - can't seem to hold on to anything. I'm certain that without this cover I would be replacing my phone on a regular basis. It's also easy to store the phone, because the cover doesn't make it too bulky or heavier than the phone itself. I'd recommend this cover to those with smartphones they want to protect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover for your Nokia phone., December 6, 2013
This is one of the best investment (if you can cal, it investment for a couple of dollars) I ever made. Very solid and protects my Nokia from scratches and dents. It fits my Nokia so well that some people cannot even tell that this is not a part of the phone. I highly recomment this one because you don't have to spend a lot of money for the phone cover. I use this one for 1.5 yesrs and it still looks like new.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this company, March 23, 2013
Their should be a law against cellphone companies for charging so much for covers ( $ 36.00 an up) an its not even close to the quality of the SType cover I received from this company, Love this company

4.0 out of 5 stars It's usable., June 19, 2014
Although I no longer have this phone, I thought the case was usable for what it was purposed for. I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection for your phone...for the money, June 10, 2014
I put this case on and dropped my phone on the tile floor within 4 days of getting it...and it protected it well. Phone still works, no scratches and functions fine. I was concerned that for the money this would not be good protection, but this has the kind of gel feeling I like. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit., June 6, 2014
Item fit my phone perfectly.I liked the color(black),it was delivered as promised.My wife liked also,she has a different phone.She was very happy with the price as I was.Saved alot of time from having to shop in stores to find this item and search for one that fits as good as this one fits.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 14, 2014
I like this one this is soft light weight small and easy to handle and at the same time protect the cell phone