Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 2, 2012
I was happy with the product, but it took a little longer than expected to arrive. I was worried that it may not fit being one size fits all, as I am size 2 and an A cup, but I could make it work. :) thank you!
on October 27, 2013
This is SIX dollars... Quality is not what i am going for here. It is really meant as floor decorations. Sorry all you busty ladies, not everything is made for big boobs! Being a proud member of the itty bitty titty comity, this makes me feel WAY sexier than most things in Victoria's Secret.
on February 12, 2014
It fits nicely, the only exception is the bra. I bought it for a somewhat petite woman, to imagine her build, she's built much like the actress Asia Argento or Shirley Mansion. Her breasts are small but pert, well defined and shapely. Given the picture of the model, and the size description, I thought it would fit her nicely. However the bra didn't fully fit at all.

In a way this made it sexier, and it wasn't uncomfortable, but she did need to do a bit of tugging so that it cupped her breasts properly. The panties fit perfectly however. And the pink and black color scheme is very feminine.

All in all it's very cute and sexy fun lingerie. One other thing to note, the bra ties in the back with ribbons, not clasps. It's like a bikini swimsuit and not a standard bra. The sheer fabric is very sensual to the touch and looks simply marvelous when worn.

Overall we both liked it a lot. If you have larger breasts however you may have issues with the bra.
If you have smaller breasts, then this will look amazing on you. Really.
on October 8, 2015
I wish the center ribbon on the top came untied as it would make this much more fun. Still a great little outfit. Very stretchy and plenty of ribbon length so I'm sure it fits a large range of sizes. Not very sturdy, so be very careful when washing. I've washed it 4 or 5 times though and it's held up.
on February 28, 2012
I gave it to my wife for V-Day but really it was for me. She is thin and she was able to adjust it to fit her.
As a woman, from a practical angle (and not another "my wife looks hot in this" type review!), if you're larger than a DD or truly need/desire any kind of 'support' from this product, I don't think it's for you. 1/2inch satin ribbons and a few square inches of lace just can only do so much! But if you understand how to "angle" things you can get some cool results. At the end of the day, how long will you really have this on?!?!?! Great price and it delivers ;)
on July 19, 2014
i got this for my GF and it is prolly my fav thing of ALL the sexy clothes ive gotten her! (and she has quite a bit) Its ALL see thru and top and bottoms both untie, not clasp... dont be too rough on it tho... it doesnt seem to be made too cheaply, but theres not alot to it so if you start popping stitches its gonna be a big problem... My GF is about a size 4 maybe a 2 depending on a few variables, but it fits her great... honestly it could stand to be just a lil skimpier if truth be told but tha doesnt make it any less sexy. this thing is great so if your looking for something to catch someones eye, ladies, AND hold their attention then look no further!
on May 21, 2015
This is a great piece for girls who don't have a HUGE chest. A lot of these cheap lingerie outfits the cups are hanging away from the body, but with this you can pull it tight to whatever size you need. Material isn't the highest quality, but it seems like it will last for awhile! Buy it, wear it, make your man happy!
on December 22, 2013
Cheaply made and I couldn't even get the ribbons untied on the bottom piece. Much smaller then it looks. Would not order again
on January 7, 2013
I am 5'6 153lbs and I think this item is supposed to be "One Size" but it is pretty freaking tiny. The ties do allow you to adjust but the actual material section for the top is so small. I wear a 34C and was spilling out. There is no sliding or tying between the boobs (like a bathing suit) which made it difficult to get comfortably or attractively in the bra. I made it work but for anyone out there with bigger boobs I would not suggest buying this "One SIze" outfit. Fake boobs? Forget it.
The bottoms were tiny too but since you tie the sides to fit it works out. Only problem I had is the thong piece or G-string in the back was a little awkward.... Maybe a little too long.
Anyways, it is a very cute and sexy outfit. Guys love untying things and this was a nice, sexy little surprise present. :) And if you are like me and don't like spending a lot of money on lingerie it's even better! Just be cautious of sizing and your body since it is pretty small, even with the option of tying.