4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Size Information
Please note: In the description the standard size is listed as 31"x36", but in reality it's 21"x36". I noticed this while doing research on this bag. This mattered to me because I'm looking for a very specific bag size, so I thought this information could be relevant for others.
Published on August 15, 2010 by Juan P. Gonzalez

2.0 out of 5 stars Good zippers, good material
I got 2 of each of the three sizes, six duffle bags in all. It's not like I collect duffles as I had none. They do the job and that's it.

The material is sturdy, almost like canvas. Zippers are large and yet a bit plastic. There are handles on the side in the middle and on one end. There are metal rings to fasten a shoulder strap, but no strap was included.
Published on August 8, 2011 by Citizen John

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Size Information, August 15, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, be careful of sizing, August 21, 2010
D. Morrison (New Mexico, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Side Zipper Canvas Duffle Bags (Apparel)
This bag is made of heavy-duty canvas, and appears to be well-constructed. The handles are reinforced with webbing on the inside of the bag, the zipper is double stitched, and the seams are all covered in bias tape on the inside. The bag had a bit of a smell (from the dye perhaps?), but washes easily. The only thing to watch out for is the sizing; when I ordered, X-Large was the 42" bag, and Large was the 50", so check the cart to make sure you order the bag you really want instead of using 1-click.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What The Doctor Ordered, May 11, 2010
Why spend up to a hundred dollars for a photo brand name light-stand and accessories bags or cases. I can pile in four large light-stands, a background stand kit, three 40" X 80" folded reflector panels, one 40" X 40" folded panel, umbrellas and reflectors with room for more. Under twenty bucks delivered, quality is fantastic and they look photo stylish. Can't ask for more or better.

5.0 out of 5 stars It gets the dirty jobs done., August 24, 2010
Cameron Angeli (LOS ANGELES, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Side Zipper Canvas Duffle Bags (Apparel)
Being on the move constantly, I like to have the right bags for the Job. I recently purchased the Jumbo bag and I was VERY pleased with it's capacity and strength. I had some "cargo" measuring 5'11", and weighing 170lbs, I had "no trouble fitting it in the bag" - if you catch my drift. The sturdy handles held up under the weight and the heavy duty zipper did not bind up on hair or clothing. Since this job went so smoothly, I'm sure I will be coming back for many more Jumbo duffle Bags in the days to come - although, I would recommend a black bag if your "Cargo" might have some "seepage."

5.0 out of 5 stars WOMG HUGE FRIGGIN BAG, April 14, 2013
Trevor DeNicholas (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
THIS BAG IS BIG. In the military we have bags that we refer to as "dead hooker" bags because of their size. I can tell you that this bag could actually fit a dead hooker, no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Duffle Bag!!, March 4, 2010
Purchased this item to store my 10'x20' cabin tent, and it's the perfect size, with room to spare. Very well made and appears that it should last for years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, heavy, tough bag, July 18, 2011
Just purchased this duffle. Arrived from overseas with one suitcase and a duffle inside. Unfortunately the duffle had a broken zipper before I flew back. So, looked online at Amazon and bought this one. Wanted something that didnt weigh too much due to the weight restrictions on the airplane. Anyway, this duffle arrived and it is tough. It is a heavy duty material that will last. However, the zipper is not as long as the bag so it was a tight squeeze to get my photography background stand inside it. The bag had to air out for a week first due to the strong smell of the bag. I was afraid if I washed it, the bag would shrink and I wouldnt be able to fit my backdrop poles inside. So, yes, it is a tough bag but I wish it were a bit bigger. Maybe if I had gotten the ones that open on the top I would have been able to fit in the long poles more easily. I just didnt want to have to take everything out of the top in order to get to what is underneath if stopped at customs. I highly recommend this bag for its toughness, quality and all around ruggedness but it aint as big as everyone else seems to make it out to be.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good zippers, good material, August 8, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, could use a better handle, October 4, 2010
This bag is sturdy and large and that is exactly what I needed. The only improvement I would want is the addition of a shoulder strap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Affordable Duffle Bag, July 28, 2010
This review is for the Olive Drab 42x25" Bag, sold by Amazon.com

I purchased this Duffle bag to hold 2 5x10ft soccer goals:
Franklin Premier Folding Goal (5-Ft. x 10-Ft.)

I uploaded 2 pictures of the Bag in use.

Only thing it is missing is a shoulder strap.

It has the ring holes for a strap, but did not include one.

If it did, I would rate it 5 Stars.

I just received this bag, in July 2010.
Once I have had it for a few months I will update the review with durability.

Black Side Zipper Canvas Duffle Bags